konalavadome

Musical scriptwriter and lyricist seeks collaboration in writing music

• 1 Replies

mmd

• Busker
« on: November 25, 2015, 06:44:18 AM »
Hi
Halfway through writing a stage comedy, I decided to turn it into a musical. I’ve now written most of the lyrics to the songs and decided this would be a good time to seek the collaboration of a versatile composer, preferably one who has a recording studio and some singers to call upon. The lyrics tell the story and I hope that I can enlist the help of a composer to create some great music to enhance the emotion, and in particular the internal and external conflicts of the main characters. I’m looking at a whole genre of contemporary music ranging from pop, heavy ballads, soft and hard rock, rock and roll and even funk or rap. I live in Singapore. Ya, I know it’s not ideal but there’s an advantage. If all goes well and we can cut some demos, we can apply for a stage musical production grant from the Singapore National Arts Council. That’s why it would be great if you have a recording studio. This is my first time writing in this forum and I look forward to hearing from anyone interested.
Cheers!
MMD

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 11:38:11 AM »
mmd,
Hi and welcome to the forum. Could you attach a sample lyrics to give an idea of the sort of thing you have to encourage a response.
 :)
Neil
songwriter of no repute..