A Goodbye Message From Marrianna

• 6 Replies

Marrianna

• Platinum Album
« on: September 01, 2015, 06:10:51 PM »
This is just to say goodbye and am posting on this thread although I once said I didn't want to take part in competitions. I said that it was for good reasons, not bad, and that was true but I didn't explain what my reasons were so, before I leave, I will ... It is a simple reason and only from my own strange point of view. In earlier times, there seemed to be quite a few members who were beginners and were on here to learn and share their works for critiquing.

Well, it was because I thought of them, and that they were seeing people much further ahead with their writing being nominated and being voted for. Competitions are great and encouraging, but for the beginners they could have felt quite 'out of it' and so that was the reason I said I didn't want to take part. I may have been completely wrong but that was me at the time.

Well, I say goodbye again and good luck to everyone. May you all succeed.

Marrianna :(

seriousfun

• Stadium Tour
    • Allan Kilgour - Original Compositions
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 10:01:50 PM »
Goodbye M, allthe best fir your future.

Keep writing.

Allan.

Marrianna

• Platinum Album
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 06:26:38 PM »
 Thanks, Allan.  :)

Music thoughts
Marrianna

digger72

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 09:02:28 PM »
Hi Marianna,

I don't think our paths have crossed too often, but good luck in your future writing.
Hope you're not leaving the forum for anything other than your own good reasons.

Digger

Marrianna

• Platinum Album
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 11:48:08 PM »
Hi Marianna,

I don't think our paths have crossed too often, but good luck in your future writing.
Hope you're not leaving the forum for anything other than your own good reasons.

Digger

Hi Digger,

Just to say thankyou for your good wishes.

'Hope you're not leaving the forum for anything other than your own good reasons.'

Your second sentence above would be hard to answer except, perhaps, to say I wish it was just for my own good reasons. This is the only way I think I can answer without going into details, something which could be unwise. :-\

Good luck with your music and thankyou again. :)

I will be uploading some works on my Soundcloud page  https://soundcloud.com/marrianna-h  at times.

Marrianna

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 06:48:25 AM »
Well this is sad news indeed, Marianna :( We'll miss your songs and input, but we all have to do what feels right, and I'm sure you've given this considerable thought. I will continue to follow you on SC :)

Marrianna

• Platinum Album
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2015, 12:43:55 PM »
Well this is sad news indeed, Marianna :( We'll miss your songs and input, but we all have to do what feels right, and I'm sure you've given this considerable thought. I will continue to follow you on SC :)

Thankyou, Crystalsuzy, that is very nice to see. Keep up your very clever work and also the trumpet playing.

I left a message for you on Rooftops as you had commented and I hadn't seen it until the other day. I was pleased because the thread was really Neil's but you did seem to be including me for my words.

Good luck to you
Marrianna  :)