konalavadome

A Goodbye Message from Marrianna

• 17 Replies

Marrianna

• Platinum Album
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2015, 12:03:36 PM »
I'll miss you a lot, I didn't give feedback to you nearly as much as I should've mostly because your work has always been incredible and I'm not very good at giving feedback anyways.

I really like reading the things you post and I'm sure wherever you're going you will be loved<3

I hope to someday see a song or something with Marrianna on it in the future  ;)

Hello Shortwhat,

Thankyou for your really lovely message.
With Best Wishes and Good luck in all you do x

Marrianna

http://soundcloud.com/marrianna-h

Marrianna

• Platinum Album
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2015, 12:08:30 PM »
I'll miss you a lot, I didn't give feedback to you nearly as much as I should've mostly because your work has always been incredible and I'm not very good at giving feedback anyways.

I really like reading the things you post and I'm sure wherever you're going you will be loved<3

I hope to someday see a song or something with Marrianna on it in the future  ;)

Hello Shortwhat,

Thankyou for your lovely message and I do remember you commenting sometimes. Still in my thoughts and won't forget. Thanks again  x

Marrianna

http://soundcloud.com/marrianna-h

Marrianna

• Platinum Album
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2015, 02:16:17 PM »
Marrianna, I will always remember you for that song entiled: "The Poor Old Man" really touched me with that song. I wish you all the best in what ever or which direction you choose to go from now onward.

Glad I had the chance to meet you.

Irwin

Hi Irwin,

It was a great, nice surprise to see your message. I remember posting the song :

'He Believes That The Hilton's His Home'

There is a line, 'He's a poor man, a sad man, always alone' and I expect they are the words you remember. It is a good feeling when something we've written and posted some time ago is remembered.

I hope that you are finishing your song I thought would be good with a Reggae beat.

Good luck and thankyou again for your message.

Take care x

Marrianna  :)