A Goodbye and message from Marrianna

• 1 Replies

Marrianna

• Platinum Album
« on: September 01, 2015, 05:49:02 PM »
A big thankyou to all the people who have taken part on my threads and good luck to all. I am saying goodbye today and am going to, hopefully, put my experiences to good use to help other people, especially women who are in the minority in the music-business.

I have a group of ladies (and men too) who saw the work I put in for a project which was working well and I so enjoyed the challenge. It was nice to have their support and well-wishes.

I send those wishes to you all and thankyou again.

Very special thanks to Mystic Dreamer and Neil who sang their own music to I Can't Guess and Rooftops respectively.

With Best Wishes from
Marrianna

Goodbye  :(

Marrianna

• Platinum Album
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 05:26:13 PM »
Hi .. back again because it has been suggested to me that it would be an idea to leave a link to Soundcloud here in case anyone would like to look in occasionally.

I am uploading some of the songs I have written as part of musicals, children and adults, since my interest in them has been revived over the past few months whilst writing the music for David Gardiner.
So far,the ballad 'Thankyou' I wrote for David is there but is still a work in progress really, and the 'Pancake Race' which is from the Adventure of Pancake Pauline, another musical for the enjoyment of children and adults. I didn't collaborate on this work, only in the production of backing music at a professional studio which was great fun.

Happy memories  :)

Marrianna                        https://soundcloud.com/marrianna-h