A little bit about myself!

• 2 Replies

manninomusic

• Busker
    • Francesco Mannino Official
« on: August 11, 2015, 06:57:31 PM »
Hey everybody,

My name is Francesco Mannino, and I am a singer/songwriter from New York. I am currently frequenting a Conservatory of Music in NYC, and my goal is to teach music to children in the public school system in the city. Although at the conservatory we study many instruments, my primary focus is Piano. I am very pleased to say that my skills have grown rapidly throughout my journey in the conservatory, having studied piano with Jeffrey Biegel, who is an absolutely amazing person as well as a phenomenal instructor. I have one more year in the conservatory until I get my B.M in Music Education. When I am not in school, I have a different hobby, and that's recording. I love to record, mix, and try my best at mastering my mixes (after tons of researching). I record various different genres ranging from Hard Rock/Rock to Pop/Pop Rock. My latest single which I recently released and posted on this forums is named Every Step of the Way. Since I have a background in many different instruments, I love to record all of them live from my home studio. I am proficient at playing Piano, Drum kit, and Guitar, and can find my way around playing the Clarinet, Saxophone, and Flute (although I am not that great). I really enjoy being apart of these forums. It's such a warm and friendly environment, which is exactly what I need to learn new things! Thank you for reading about me, and if you have any questions about anything, just ask away. =)

Youtube Channel:

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/manninfp

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 07:06:18 PM »
Hey Francesco

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself in more detail. It's always good to form a mental picture of members and their background in music. Studying at a conservatoire sounds amazing and scary. I bet your piano skills are pretty advanced? My last piano teacher was a conservatoire grad, and boy could he play :o

Looking forward to seeing you on the boards sir :)

Tone
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

manninomusic

• Busker
    • Francesco Mannino Official
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 07:10:28 PM »
Thanks a lot Tone,

When I started, I was nowhere near where I am now. That's why I love it, although like you said, it can be scary sometimes  :o