konalavadome

Hello from me!

• 4 Replies

cbeeching

• Busker
« on: June 03, 2011, 03:15:50 AM »
Hey hey!

Nice lil' forum you guys have going here.

So yeah, my name is Charles Beeching, I'm 24 and I guess I'm primarily a guitarist/songwriter.  I attempt to sing and produce a little bit, and dabble on any instrument I can get my hands on! I live in Bedfordshire, England, and I am currently playing in a band called The Gentle Italian, providing guitar and backing vocals (occasionally lead!). 

I've been writing songs probably since I was around 12 (which is when I first picked up a guitar properly), but I didn't really start taking it seriously until a few years back during my time at uni.  Since graduating I moved areas, got myself in a band and have been trying to get into the habit of making note of all the mad ideas I come up with and get as much material recorded as I can.  My band is fairly collaborative so we tend to mix and match riffs and lyrics and all the bits in between until we come up with a song, but I still enjoy writing my own personal stuff, and I think I always will!

So in effort to start consolidating my ideas I thought I'd start making some uploads to my youtube channel which currently just has a couple of my old songs and a cover on it, but eventually I'd like to use it as a platform for developing new ideas, collaborating with others etc..

So this my personal channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrChazDB
and here's my band's channel:

Anyhow, that's enough of my jabber.  I'll leave you with those, and I look forward to getting involved with the community you guys have going here.

Peace out!

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 09:47:40 AM »
A big hello. Can we call you Chuck? :p Only teasing!

Sounds like you're champing at the bit to make a musical life for yourself, so I applaud you for that. Looking forward to hearing your tunes and chatting with you more.

Tone :)
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

Dutchbeat

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 11:34:59 AM »
welcome, Cbeeching!

I hope you enjoy this forum.

Whenever you think you are ready to post one of your songs, don't hesitate

cbeeching

• Busker
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 11:46:59 AM »
Thanks for the welcome guys! Already have a fair few of my songs online, although they are mostly my old songs (addresses in sig), but I will be updating my youtube regularly from now so keep an eye!

Cheers again, to potential future collaborations!  ;D

Ramshackles

• Global Moderator
  • Stadium Tour
  • https://soundcloud.com/ramshackles
    • Ramshackles @ Facebook
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 10:20:27 AM »
hi
looking forward to hearing some of your recorded stuff ;)