#TheThankYouProject

• 2 Replies

PopTodd

• Platinum Album
    • Hop On Pop on Facebook
« on: May 29, 2015, 10:17:40 PM »
Back in the day, I would tell folks that, if I ever got a chance to meet my favorite artists face to face, all I wanted to do was to tell them "thank you" for making my life a better place.
Now, with all the internetty stuff like Twitter and stuff, I actually can do something like that. Even if it's not face to face, I can send them a personal note. So, yesterday that's what I started doing.

I'm only sending notes to verified accounts, so that the notes have the best chance of actually reaching the person whom I want to thank.
It'll take me a while, but eventually I'll be able to send notes to a lot of folks.
I think it's kinda nice and kinda fun. Challenging to do with the limited character count, but it's better than nothing, and it's the best way I have to actually reach these people.
Not sure if they'll respond, but it doesn't really matter. I just wanted to say thanks.

Sing4me88

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 11:30:46 PM »
This is actually kinda cool. Probably one of the better uses of social media and the internet I've come across.

PopTodd

• Platinum Album
    • Hop On Pop on Facebook
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 12:50:23 AM »
This is actually kinda cool. Probably one of the better uses of social media and the internet I've come across.
Thanks!
Feel free to "steal" the idea. Use the tag and see if we can get this trending.