konalavadome

Myspace or Facebook

• 4 Replies

jim morrison

• Platinum Album
« on: May 28, 2011, 08:20:01 PM »
Just wondered what you guys use when your songs are ready to upload, i tried Myspace but couldn't get it to play, tried in two accepted formats mp3 and aif ???
Learner guitarist

stargirl

• Busker
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 08:31:33 PM »
I use purvolume.com. Its a great place to put up when recorded and it allows you to keep track of how many times each song i played. It also allows you to gain fans and put songs up to download for free or add links to itunes or other places you may sell them.

Kafla

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 10:31:24 PM »
100% soundcloud

Ramshackles

• Global Moderator
  • Stadium Tour
  • https://soundcloud.com/ramshackles
    • Ramshackles @ Facebook
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 07:33:53 AM »
facebook AND myspace. Facebook is rubbish for uploading music, but there are many great solutions - try going to bandpage.com. It is essentially a music player for your facebook page. Its very reliable and you can either upload from your pc or take from soundcloud.
Myspace should be fine with mp3s. Make sure your songs are set to public. It is probably also best to have them in 128kbit/ 44.1Khz format

There is also reverbnation, bandcamp and other sites...they all pretty much do the same, and they all do the same as purevolume

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2011, 09:44:03 AM »
Eeew myspace is 'orrible! Seriously user-unfriendly and browser-crashing. Go with purevolume or reverbnation or soundcould or soundclick. Any of them will do. Some have facebook apps to play your music on your fb page.
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l