konalavadome

Cheap and easy promotion

• 22 Replies

Elvis Nash

• Solo Gig
  • https://nashvillecalifornia.com/listen-page/
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2024, 02:38:54 PM »
Awesome! Here’s a song! Let me know if the link works https://nashvillecalifornia.com/listen-page/

Alot of work on built funnels , Now fans come to FB and ask for new song

A few haters , not many

Oh yeah cheap , paying 500 for wifes facials , Bribe money lol
its a conspiracy

Elvis Nash

• Solo Gig
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2024, 05:07:37 PM »
How is the promotion going ? not bad you get 70 % who like me ..25% who hate me and 5% bat shit crazy people
Will they buy the CD with a QR code on it to download 17 songs ? I guess will see in 3 weeks on more FB ads to sell it .
Will I R.O.I. ? I kinda doubt it , maybe enough to buy a tent and lantern , camp by a river , house are way over-rated . Well Trumps going to win and fix everything , and buffalos fly

Whiskey Club

• Open Mic
    • Whiskey Club
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2024, 10:01:36 PM »
How is the promotion going ? not bad you get 70 % who like me ..25% who hate me and 5% bat shit crazy people
Will they buy the CD with a QR code on it to download 17 songs ? I guess will see in 3 weeks on more FB ads to sell it .
Will I R.O.I. ? I kinda doubt it , maybe enough to buy a tent and lantern , camp by a river , house are way over-rated . Well Trumps going to win and fix everything , and buffalos fly

Hey man!  How you doing?  I haven’t been around much here but I do listen in.  I’ve been writing, learning, engaging on social media and doing some collaborations.  I settled into a promotion budget of $2 per day for ever all on Instagram. Conversions cost nearly a $ but you don’t miss the cost of an espresso shot going out.  It’s all the promo I do but I’m happy with the outcomes.  Head Full Of Demons just send for distribution - it turned out well :-)

Elvis Nash

• Solo Gig
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2024, 02:26:08 PM »
Its not bad , I get about a 25 % engagement rate on a song
Some fans are real nice , some are bat shit crazy
I've read major artist reviews they get , They get about the same results , but on a much bigger scale.

I haven't launched FB ads to sell Cd's yet with a QR sticker to down load songs for $7.00. The lead in is... FREE cd , just pay for shipping
Though stats show , people still buy Cd's ,
The QR sticker placed on cd's... will insure they can download all 17 songs to play on their phone.
I've asked people , Do you have a cd player ? most said no . To my dismay.. some girl 21 years old had a cd player

Thanks for asking 

Elvis Nash

• Solo Gig
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2024, 03:12:04 PM »
Thanks for sending us a copy of your album.

I have listened to it and we will give each of the songs a few plays on our station for you.

Would you like one of our Artist Promotion Packages to further promote your music with us? These enable you to reach thousands of country music fans in the UK and beyond through:

a guaranteed high degree of airplay (at least six plays per day)
talkups by our presenters
your own page in the artists section of our website, linked to from our homepage
your music promoted through our social media channels
a write-up in our Newsletter
inclusion on The Wall, giving you a direct picture link from our home page
the optional sale of your music in our Online Music Store

If you would like the full details, simply let me know and I will send them out to you.

Finally, if you are ever performing in the UK, feel free to let us know the details and we’ll happily include them in our on-air daily Gig Guide for you. Please send these directly to our events team at events@ukcountryradio.com

Best Wishes,
Allan,
UKCountryRadio.com

UKCountryRadio.com: Click to listen live
Awards: www.ukcountrymusicawards.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ukcountryradio
Instagram: @ukcountryradio
Twitter: @ukcountryradio
Newsletter: Click to get our FREE monthly Newsletter

So stop recording for awhile and promote , Seems right
They charge 125 month radio play , 6 songs , maybe sell cds and ROI , I do better in England than Nashville , To saturated of a market

Whiskey Club

• Open Mic
    • Whiskey Club
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2024, 05:06:32 PM »
@Elvis Nash Hope it all works out well.  I’ve taken a different track because I’ve no commercial interest.  I’m just a hobbyist.  But, I do want people to hear my music so I spend far more time on promotion than on writing and producing.  I’m fine with that though because I’ve found that I actually enjoy it.  To me promotion is as much a part of the whole process as writing. So, a song isn’t finished until I hit my target Spotify streams and the next song will not be released until that happens.  Spotify is useless commercially of course but it is most of the market when it comes to the demographic that is open to hearing new music, so the Spotify data is the only metric that interests me nowadays. I’m happy to remain poor😂

Elvis Nash

• Solo Gig
« Reply #21 on: Yesterday at 06:00:22 PM »
@Elvis Nash Hope it all works out well.  I’ve taken a different track because I’ve no commercial interest.  I’m just a hobbyist.  But, I do want people to hear my music so I spend far more time on promotion than on writing and producing.  I’m fine with that though because I’ve found that I actually enjoy it.  To me promotion is as much a part of the whole process as writing. So, a song isn’t finished until I hit my target Spotify streams and the next song will not be released until that happens.  Spotify is useless commercially of course but it is most of the market when it comes to the demographic that is open to hearing new music, so the Spotify data is the only metric that interests me nowadays. I’m happy to remain poor😂

I guess it depends if that radio station gets enough listeners and people like the song to buy it with a Pay Pal button for $1.50 , or buy the cd with a QR code to down load all the songs for $7.00 .
I don't like Spotify , But I guess with promotion you can get spins . Einstein said , Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. So I'm trying diffrent things to ROI

Whiskey Club

• Open Mic
    • Whiskey Club
« Reply #22 on: Today at 10:34:27 PM »

I guess it depends if that radio station gets enough listeners and people like the song to buy it with a Pay Pal button for $1.50 , or buy the cd with a QR code to down load all the songs for $7.00 .
I don't like Spotify , But I guess with promotion you can get spins . Einstein said , Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. So I'm trying diffrent things to ROI

I love Spotify and also Meta.  They have their flaws as do we all but I’ll be forever grateful that they exist.  That a hobbyist like myself can make music in my spare bedroom and find people all over the world to listen to it is nothing short of a miracle to me.  And it costs nothing! There has never  been a better time in history to be an Indie artist and it’s all down to Meta and Spotify.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:36:12 PM by Whiskey Club »