konalavadome

Need a drummer for your recordings?

• 0 Replies

MaxLovesDrums

• Busker
    • WantDrums.com
« on: February 26, 2015, 04:24:17 PM »
Are you a songwriter, band or musician that's tired of using lifeless drum loops or spending hours programming drums on your songs? From my professional recording studio I can provide you with studio quality drum tracks, recorded on your song/s within just 48 hours!

My name's Max and I'm an experienced recording drummer who's played on countless tracks for many different musicians - from London songwriters to US Hit Producers. With my experience I believe I can provide you with drum tracks you'll love!

I use pro-studio recording gear and have a selection of drums and cymbals to suit your project perfectly. I'm happy to play parts exactly, but if you're not sure what you want we can work together to create something you're super happy with.

Simply email your track, I record the drum parts at my studio and then I email you back the individual drum stems. Feel free to email or call me and we can have a chat about your project/requirements :)

www.WANTDRUMS.com

Thanks for reading,
Max

E: max@wantdrums.com

-
Online Session Drummer || Drum recording service for songwriters & producers around the world || www.wantdrums.com