Band names

• 34 Replies

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2016, 03:54:06 PM »
 You shouldve said you wanted to keep the cramer!
Thats easy ...keep the count from viscount aswell:

countdown cramer
count me out cramer
body count cramer.
down for the count cramer

or if just cramer:

cool head cramer
clean shoes cramer
clean cut cramer
basket case cramer
on the case cramer
worst case cramer

you know if you started as  ian osbourne then went thru all theses name changes ...you should realy end up as wozzy osbourne? ;D  (was he osbourne?)
sorry!  I am so silly 
I cant help it :)
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)

Viscount Cramer & His Orchestra

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2016, 04:05:24 PM »
Where did basket case come from?

I've been thinking along the Reverend lines but not that obviously, but titles...like Judge Cramer or Doc Cramer. If I could play the guitar better i could be Fingers Cramer or the harmonica better I could be HotLips Cramer or 'Harmonica' Pete Cramer or something like that.

Washboard Sam was on to a winner. Who else do you know called Washboard anything?
Take it easy.

You can check my stuff out here. Mini-album getting bigger slowly. Free download if you're poorer than me.

Easy Life - Viscount Cramer

JonathanSmith

• Busker
    • Website
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2016, 08:45:12 AM »
If you're keeping the Kramer, why not keep the Chickenfeet moniker? Or CF Kramer? Both great blues/jazz names! But I seriously know where you're coming from, being called Jonathan Smith! I've been going back and forth for years, but ultimately when I put out my first recordings, I used my real name - at least I'll know I'm being spoken to when I'm out in public! Nothing worse than having your name chanted by the adoring crowds, and looking over your shoulder cos you think they're celebrating someone else!!

MartynRich

• Stadium Tour
    • Personal website
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2016, 12:38:53 PM »
Cramer vs Cramer??

I love the Viscount Cramer and his Orchestra name (even better with just Orc  ;D). It's grand, loud and says to the world "Here the f***  we are!". Personally I'd keep it, even if you were playing the blues.

GuyBarry

• Solo Gig
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2016, 04:38:19 PM »
Cramer vs Cramer??

I love the Viscount Cramer and his Orchestra name (even better with just Orc  ;D). It's grand, loud and says to the world "Here the f***  we are!". Personally I'd keep it, even if you were playing the blues.

Seconded.  It was the first name that struck me when I joined the forum and I don't want to see it go!