konalavadome

Hi there!

• 2 Replies

MadViolist

• Busker
  • I'm just a Broadway Baby
« on: March 14, 2015, 08:51:49 PM »
Hi everybody!

My name's Filip and I'm a student of Concservatory Brno in the Czech Republic. I'm studying viola as a major and also trying to compose on my own (who is curious about my other artificial works, you can see youtube.com/user/delauge - I hope you don't mind this kind of advertising, itš just for the interested ones).

As I begun composing something popular, it came to my mind that I'd like to compose something bigger - musical or jazz opera like Gershwin Or Bernstein ones. But then I wrote my song I've already posted here and was much more satisfied with the chamber form and musical language. Well, at least for now, you know, everybody has to work hard on his/her works to become better. So maybe one day - who knows.

I really like music of many singers and songwriters, for example I really like Esperanza Spalding - the way she works with the form, instruments, combines styles and owns rich technique and harmonies ... simply heaven. And also many others ... but that's for another conversation!

I hope you'll like my works and comments, although I'm sometimes little bitchie, but! don't be afraid, I'm basically nice guy just trying to inspire everybody around to do their best. :)

Filip
Filip

diademgrove

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 09:10:26 PM »
Hi Filip,

welcome to the forum, pull up a chair and have some fun,

Keith

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 11:28:07 PM »
welcome fillip,
great t have you join the merry band and look forward to your songs and feedback.
 :)
neil
songwriter of no repute..