Sound of 2015

• 3 Replies

beckylucythomas

• Stadium Tour
« on: January 09, 2015, 09:04:41 PM »

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 10:16:34 PM »
Been all over R1 this week. Previous winners done ok - Sam Smith, Michael Kiwanuka with Adele, Jessie J and Ellie Goulding among past winners. Industry promo?
 :)
Neil
songwriter of no repute..

S.T.C

• Stadium Tour
  • American Cars........out now
    • http://oldsongsnew.com/
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 10:22:40 PM »
Come across one or two of them on various media...can't be worse than Ed Sheeran and George Ezra.....now repeat with me over and over again.......you will like what you've been told to like... :)

Sing4me88

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 04:42:56 PM »
I've seen a few faces and names on the MTV version of the sound of 2015. I've heard Becky Hill and she's alright.Also Saint Raymond- great song 'I want you to know that I want you you know that'. Obviously thats not the title but its the hook and it's dead catchy. Song is a cross between the 1975 and Bastille. Also Melissa Steele is on the MTV list. Love her song'Kisses for breakfast'- what a damn good op hook 'kisses for breakfast early in the morning'. Also her collab with Kreshane 'Drunk and incapable' is a very clever Pop song with a great groove too.

Don't know or have heard from any on the BBC R1 list though there is some cross over ie George the Poet and Years and Years.