konalavadome

Hey There!

• 1 Replies

Crank1t

• Busker
« on: January 08, 2015, 05:59:13 AM »
Hey everybody!

My name is Bo but here, I'll go along as Crank (I just saw somebody else having the same name - shout out to you bro!) I'm from NY but I go to school in Washington, DC.

Anyways, I'm dominantly a songwriter. I write at least two or three (non-completed) songs on a daily basis. It comes to me  when I'm in the shower, shopping, sleeping, and even during stranger moments! There are a handful that are completed and some that are not completed but have chorus/hooks. I'll be sure to share them sometimes soon! :)

Oh, before you ask me what kind of songs I write, they usually varies. I write about death, love, pain, freedom, and having fun. If they were ever to get produced or composed, I would like to think that they would be more shifted into the Pop genre but there are several that could R&B, Country, and Alternative. I guess it depends on how others would perceive my work.

I have not joined a PRO or acted upon becoming an official songwriter but I plan on sometimes soon. Individuals with substantial knowledge, please help me! I would love to hear all the tips and advice you can offer me!

I guess that's it! Thanks for reading! Hope you all have a terrific 2015!  ;D

- Bo

diademgrove

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 09:55:59 PM »
Hi Bo,

welcome to the forum, pull up a chair and have fun. Looking forward to seeing and hearing your songs. Please have a read of the rules as we all help each other.

Keith