Yo and Hi to all!

• 2 Replies

Bo

• Busker
    • Bo's blogspot
« on: December 21, 2014, 05:12:14 PM »
Yo!
     My names Bo, I'm primarily a bassist. I've been in a number of hardcore and progressive metal bands for about a decade and I always thought that, that was what I wanted to do with my life. Recently however I've found myself heading in a new direction. It's taken years to realize it but the writing of music and the production are where my passion resides. I want to take a more mature and commercial approach to composition now and really try to make music my living.
    I've come to this forum to immerse myself in the art of song writing and surround myself with individuals thats make song writing their focus.
   I'm open to any collaborations, session playing and any audio engineering help I can give anyone. I'm not here to tout for work, I'm here to broaden my horizons and learn as much as I can.

Much love

Bo

X   

diademgrove

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 06:08:23 PM »
Hi Bo,

welcome to the forum. Have a look at the Collaboration section, you might find some of what you need there.

Have fun,

Keith

Bo

• Busker
    • Bo's blogspot
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 08:37:51 PM »
Hi Bo,

welcome to the forum. Have a look at the Collaboration section, you might find some of what you need there.

Have fun,

Keith

Cheers Keith I'll check it out! X