konalavadome

My cure for writers block

• 0 Replies

ItsALoop

• Busker
    • It's A Loop
« on: October 17, 2014, 03:10:11 PM »
Hey everyone,

This may not work for everybody, and that's cool, but it worked for me. So after having these things on my computer for a while I decided to create a website for others to access them.

What we have here is loops and chord sequences to get the juices flowing. I always had trouble coming up with new grooves and chord sequences etc. I got a couple of friends together to record a bunch of grooves, now they can be chopped up and used however you like.

I fully expect this to be considered an advert...or spam...which it sort of is! But there's a free demo on the website and if you go no further then that's fine by me. Anyway, what is this forum if not full of advert's for everyone's songs?!

I've been helped out by this forum...admittedly as a browsing, lurking, non-poster and it's about time i gave something back.

So check out www.itsaloop.com and see if any of it inspires you to write something new or different.

If this helps even just one of you then it's a success.

Thanks,
Rob
www.itsaloop.com

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 03:18:04 PM by ItsALoop »
Production loops and song writing tools. All set up because I had a massive case of writer's block! Twitter: @ItsALoop