konalavadome

September SOTM - get moving!

• 2 Replies

Paulski

• Stadium Tour
« on: September 18, 2014, 07:23:03 PM »
OK, so now all you ne'er-do-wells and slackers, better be warned that your's truly is hosting the September SOTM contest.

So get your duffs off that golf course or whatever other lazy thing they're up to (your duffs I mean), and get writing and recording!

I don't want to hear any lame excuses come Oct 1st about how "the dog ate my microphone" or lyrics or whatever.

And know this: I have learned from the MASTER of competition hosts - that's right - JESS - and if you think you can get away with NOT voting, well I'm not even going to try to describe what's going to happen to you 'cause Tone would remove this before I even post it.

What's that you say? "I don't have lyrics for my song"
That's no excuse either - go to the lyrics section - you won't find better lyrics ANYWHERE.

Say what? "I don't have music for my lyrics"  - Just go to the collab section and post a thread.

Gawd - do I have to tell you everything?
Why don't I just write the song for you? - believe me you DON'T WANT THAT!!!

Oh yeah, and good luck!

Paul

PS - I don't take bribes (did you really think you could win that way?) but if you really like something that was posted in September PM me and let me know and I might put it on the short list - oh the power trip I'm on right now would shut down Niagra Falls (sorry for the local reference)

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 07:16:53 AM »
Yessss Sir [ Salutes to attention, and exits left back to songwriting ]
 :)
Neil
songwriter of no repute..

diademgrove

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 12:29:18 PM »
I've voted, please make sure you do to, unless you've already done so.

Keith