konalavadome

Two many listens

• 0 Replies

Juniper Lust

• Busker
« on: July 28, 2014, 10:22:31 AM »
Hey man,
I checked your track out and i didnt really find much wrong. The usb mic in not a good choice in my opinion. You could try looking into adding a mixer and a large diaphragm mic to catch you full voice. Stereo tracking is a must i have found out. It will add layers of voicing and allow you to enjoy it as an instrumental before the singing step. For example, i use ambient voicing behind everything to add a "harmonized reverb".  I just recently sold all computer based recording gear due to the distractions of driver failure and what not. I heard a friend of a friend tell me you shouldnt be able to do your taxes and tracking on the same device. I feel daws dont capture sound as well and the basic hard drive units. Not that they cant, just dont have enough money to spend on what it takes. not a profession musician by any means but try not to listen to the track for about a week and come back for a fresh listen. Lyrics are tasteful. Great work. Im new to this site so i look forward to discussion.
Greetings,
Juniper Lust