So I've been writing for seven albums:

Lone Wolf
Lunaticular Melody
Darkened Soul
Society
Fantasian Doctrine
The Way It Goes
Ensare Me

There was originally also On the Floor but I have put those songs into the other albums.
Each album is unique. I would to explain them.

Lone Wolf is about emotions, especially love. In some ways, it is a very personal album. Lone Wolf has a nice blend of optimism and negative feelings, although pain is very apparent throughout the entire album, this being because Lone Wolf is about how one deals with emotions, what one feels, and how love affects one. Ther are also songs that are just fun, such as Hero of Rock.

Lunaticular Melody is about fun insanity. It is a more playful album than the others. There are no specific themes that it necessarily upholds. It is basically used as a transition between Lone Wolf and Darkened Soul.

Darkened Soul is about the motivations behind evil. There are a lot of fantasy references in it, and it is defined by a much darker sound than the other albums have. This dark sound is helped by the drums, which use the low floor tom morw than the high hat. I have written my own fills for the album and developed a particular style for it.

Society is self explanatory. I had debated whether to call it Society or Societal Dreams. Society was more general but in being so there was no limitation. Societal Dreams gave off a feeling of masses and the idea of how people go through society. I wanted to explore as many themes of society as possible, both individualistic and big picture.

Fantasian Doctrine is more about morality and beliefs. There is an underlying theme of good underdogs shaking the world. In this album you get to know my central beliefs and core ideas.

The Way It Goes is special. Each song is about me and another person. I believe some of my most powerful lines are in this album.

Ensare Me is a love album. It has a lot of my personal experiences in it and is basically the more hopeful Lone Wolf. There will be a lot of acoustics in this album.

Maybe...