• 42 Replies

benjo

• Stadium Tour

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/DJRAJBAROT
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2015, 04:33:21 AM »

Neil C
                      Hi Neil    I'm in.   I'm not sure  what I'm good at?  ;D  but  I'm in.....so  if someone wants  some guitar,lyrics  or whatever  I'll see what I can do.  Solo/collaboration   I dont mind  as long as I can have a cup of  Tea! ;D
                     I'll  follow this thread &   go with the flo :)       

Benjo
                      Hi Tony   Good to hear from you :)   You're in my heart bud ( I'm not gay) ;D
   we still gotta do a thing together one day.....  by way of a tune :)

seriousfun

• Stadium Tour
    • Allan Kilgour - Original Compositions
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2015, 07:25:06 AM »
Gr8 2 C U Bak M8 & dat snd cld s ok.

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2015, 08:22:54 AM »

Ha ha ha        Hi Allan       Grape 2  seaview two !   

I needz an enigma  machine  cryption fiction  thingy mi joggy  wheel turnin' bletchley park gear mechanized  dechiperin'  tool to   make out   

dat snd cld s    This bit        ( I only went school at night  when teachers went home) ;D

Hope yer well  bud :)

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2015, 12:18:20 PM »

FOR  DUTCHBEAT  &  everyone :)

&feature=youtu.be

Dogmax

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2015, 08:56:06 PM »
Stylus and The Rolling Stones in the same stadium WOW what a night, watching your video man doesn't get any better than The Rolling Stones, great to have you back my Friend.

Dutchbeat

• Open Mic
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2015, 04:21:07 PM »
that must have made Mick very nervous knowing he would be performing for Stylus!!

and he was looking and waving to you all the time  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D i hope you waved back at him  ;D ;D ;D ;D

thanks Stylus, Mick still has that great showman quality!!! i enjoyed the video a lot.

The drummer weirdly enough seemed to be off (video verus sound wise) but i guess that is because it is such a big stadium, but it did strike me

but nice, yes! thanks for sharing!!!!!!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2015, 02:41:45 AM »

Hi  Pat
                       My dear friend   great to be back amongst my friends & fellow music lovers...:) I have since converted  more video of that concert! as stated  I have a lot of footage only that the video files are some HD MTS  files  & they take a lot of work & time to convert before making them uploadable.  My friend in Miami has access to all the stadiums in Florida & got me in on this concert.
                 Hope you are well my dear friend       regards  :) :) :)

Dutchbeat
                            Yes Mick was waving to me  a lot  but I couldnt wave back  as I had camcorder in one hand & cigerette in other! ;D  He was upset  but Keith Richards  told him 'act your age' & this  seemed to console jagger. in fact  I asked them all to do a collaboration  with  you & I as they dont seem to be getting any satisfaction after all these yearz  ;D ;D ;D
                  Oh it was loud! P.A  awesome  Charlie Watts  solid & tight  I didnt  do anything with quality of sound  as  I wanted it  Live  like it was.   It waz amazin'   :) :) :)

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2017, 12:07:57 AM »
I'm gonna tell aunt Mary 'bout uncle John
 said he got the blues but I know hes havin'  fun
Oh baby, yeah now baby, woo baby
Some fun tonight
     ;D ;D ;D 

Hi Everyone
                     Thought  I'd pop  in &  say   ello!    I've been  doin'  bitz & bob'z More 'live gigz  ( wrappin' up  DJ'in )  &  seriously lovin it on stage, love playin my guitar... scribble  lyricz  down  but  not wrote a whole  song  in a while....not recorded  much.....did  'unplugged'  radio  stuff, some tv interview where i was fallin' asleep !  cas the interviewer  woman  was bladdee  borin'.....askin'  questions  like  do you like  Demis roussos.....?  was there a pidgeon in one of my videos? & do you eat?   Bladdee ell! ::)
                R'gardz  2  all that  I know....&  miss  many of you....a lot  :)   Respect  to Boydie,Tone & some of  the lovely  peepz   I  shared a laff with on ere'......... ;D :) ;D :)
                                      Keep safe,keep smilin'    Keep writin'............  Stylus  :)

Boydie

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2017, 08:00:03 AM »
Hey dooooooood

Great to hear from you

Sounds like you have been busy!!
To check out my music please visit:

http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2017, 10:05:45 AM »

Hi  Boydie... 
                     Busy  but  not so much   by way of  international recognitition.... :) It happened  by accident ::)  All   I wanted  was to  reinstate  that I  was back on the scene  playing the guitar freelance or session(studio etc).  This is very very hard work  &  I began to film everygig &  put stills  on social media. This kind of  attracted attention  & made people on my circuit  aware  that  I was  again playing guitar. Along with this  I put together  a band & made a music video  in a fully kitted out Rehearsal studio.  I purchased  LED  lighting &  the video came out  good  but not what I had originally visioned.( I will do another  in a  larger place warehouse, barn etc.  anyway  the video   attracted  interest from promoters  &  we are  discussing  options,costs,logistics  in  overseas  bookings. The t.v  radio media stuff  was  part & parcel  of  my relaunch  into live music &  involves  backing  an up & coming talented vocalist  who released  a track &  was nominated & won best  male vocalist  in my city. So we teamed up &  I back him up  &  hes also in my band. He is  abroad  now recording his 2nd release.  All I want  is  gigs   more gigs  especially   abroad.   Loving it  :)
                                                      R'gardz     Stylus :)

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2017, 12:01:37 PM »
Styluzzz yoo naughtee boi! Look wot yoo dun to ma spellingzz, man! ;D

Well Im very pleased to hear someone from here has been successful & made a career out of music...that is fabulous news Stylus & I wish you lotzzz of success with your latest venture!
I can imagine you on tour, smuggling your chai into tealess countries where El Presidente Coffee rules with a iron percolator!  :)
Thanks to you I am now a chai addict & dont touch the Typhoo any more! How do you get off of this stuff tho? ;D
its lovely to see your spellingzz again...will we get any music tho?

x

Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2017, 03:34:17 PM »

Tinaaaaaaa  M  on 'chai'.....!   Wow!  I'm  imprezzed !  ;D

i'm  not too  sure about  successful?  I've been  into full time music  for years ( never  been on the dole) & Dj'in  was quite lucrative &  when I  gave it up  it took me 2 yearz  to shake off  phonecallz etc. I tried to tell em....I'm done finished  not doing it anymore....still  they did my head in.  I then  sold all my DJ gear  & when they called:  I said alright   I'll come with 2  candles....they got the hint ;D
                 Great!   but then.........ooop'z !   No income   he he he he.  so  I did  gardening,painting decorating (anything)  so I could buy T- Bagz ... he he he  ;D  Anyway  my mortgage  clears in July &  got gigz  lined up. :)  No chai  no Stylus  ;)   I'm not  goin'  ' Chai'na  or chaiwan '  but yes lovin' my current life    'Chai's the limit...!   ;D ;D ;D
               Music....?   Possibly.....I've not done   much  (by way of recording)  but  feel  that itz about time.....God only knowz   what   I will come out with?   but  I've purchased  a Valve Amp 2x12  - &  a pedal board thingy   &   I might   like I used  to   Plug in the guitar   & then do  A GUIDE TAKE  followed by   building up other instrumentation.  sometimes  lyrics  come to me  &  I'll scribble them onto  an envelope  or something..  but dont have  or havent had  any  definate nucleus for a song.
                    I've also  been playing guitar  freelance  with some bands who kind of restrict  freedom of   what  I really  want to  play......subdued  kind of.....  people used to say on here   I sound  like prince  on guitar  ( I never  used to be into him) ;D or some  soul bloke  from the past.....I just  play  how it comes out from inside  :)
                Loveli  to  hear from  you....   You  alwayz  brought  a pozitive  smile to my face  & youre also  very talented &   I'm  not much in comparison  to many on here   :)

Hug'zzzz    n     R'gardzzzz      Stylus x