konalavadome

TODAY'S THE DAY

• 11 Replies

Jess

• Stadium Tour
  • Disney Princess in the making
« on: May 28, 2014, 12:10:46 AM »
GUESS WHERE IM GOING TONIGHT!?

IVE WAITED 180 DAYS FOR THIS DAY (28/05/14)

AND TONIGHT IM GOING TO SEE KATY PERRY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"When writing a song, if your afraid to suck, you'll never write a note" -Jeff Boyle

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 07:22:54 AM »
have fun and enjoy if after all that expectation..
 :)
neil
songwriter of no repute..

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 08:04:59 AM »
Hi, my wife saw her last week in Manchester and said the show was a huge production and she really enjoyed it! So, should be good!
Hope you enjoy it.
Jamie

BooBoo

• Platinum Album
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 08:21:15 AM »
Aww I hope you enjoy it! I've been to see McBusted twice this month and I had front row the first time 😊
VOTE FOR JUNE LOTM!!!!!!!

Sing4me88

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 04:55:03 PM »
Cooliooooooooo!!!!!!!!11 I'm actually a little excited for you! In the slight chance that you somehow manage to scale that impenetrable ring of security surrounded her don't forget to pitch' Stirke 3' to her- if needs be yell out the url to it on Soundcloud as they are loosening your hands off KP's ankles ;)

seriousfun

• Stadium Tour
    • Allan Kilgour - Original Compositions
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2014, 01:11:47 AM »
Well, the show is over now and I Just wanted to say I could hear you screaming from my back porch Jess. It sure sounded like you were enjoying yourself :)

Dutchbeat

• Open Mic
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2014, 11:01:35 AM »
Ha, Jess, how was the concert....????

and: @Seriousfun...didn't you write a song about this with the title: Today's the day?

seriousfun

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2014, 11:30:02 AM »

Dutchbeat

• Open Mic
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2014, 03:17:33 PM »
ha, Seriousfun, now, i wonder how that song would sound all housed up.... ;D ;D ;D

what a great!!!!! song

but back on topic....
How was the concert, Jess?
are you capable to give a review of the Katie Perry concert already?...or just speechless..shock and awe....then it must have been good

Jess

• Stadium Tour
  • Disney Princess in the making
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2014, 10:21:21 PM »
Wow. Simply wow. It was absolute perfection and then some. I literally couldn't of asked for anything more, she sang my favourite song which wasn't even on the setlist (!?) and our seats were so close we were literally breathing the same oxygen.

I don't even feel that post concert depression, I just feel so grateful and blessed that I could be there and it was even better than any expectations I ever could've imagined. There was so much communication between her and the audience, she was taking people's letters, touching hands, replying to posters (poster: katy take me back stage and be my teenage dream, to which she replied "you don't want to KNOW what we so backstage......it's so boring all we do it meditate and take vitamins!")

On a 'review' note the she split her show into six sections (prismatic, Egyptian, cat-oure, acoustic, throwback, hyperneon) which involved on stage treadmills, a mechanical horse, glow in the dark outfits, giant cat toys, inflatable emojis, balloons, confetti, a sunflower guitar, a member of the audience got a lapdance AND SHE LOOKED US AT US THREE TIMES. I've posted some photos on my twitter (@brittnix) but the ones on my camera are yet to be uploaded :)

This woman is my life and that was proven last night.
"When writing a song, if your afraid to suck, you'll never write a note" -Jeff Boyle

seriousfun

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2014, 10:45:23 PM »
She is doing two shows in NZ in December. You can always fly south and catch her again. You can stay at my sons house, he lives in Auckland where the shows are, but you will need to bring a vacumn cleaner to find a place to doss down lol.