konalavadome

Amateur Pianist/electronic music producer seeking singer/lyricist

• 2 Replies

Scrapheaper

• Busker
« on: May 14, 2014, 04:27:51 PM »
Hello,
As I said, I'm an 18 year old pianist and electronic music producer who is looking to collaborate online with a lyricist- just as a fun project. I don't need a professional, as I'm still only an amateur myself.

I've spent a decade learning piano, both classical and contemporary, so my piano chops and knowledge of chords and harmonies are decent, and I took up producing electronic music last year.

However, my complete inability to sing has really hindered my composing, so I'm looking for help on that front.
I feel I'm pretty flexible in terms on genres. My soundcloud is quite experimental, but I can reign that in if needs be...

Here is my soundcloud as it stands. Lots of different styles...

https://soundcloud.com/scrapheaper/

P.S. I also play drums and bass, but only the basics...

« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 04:29:34 PM by Scrapheaper »

Winter1982

• Open Mic
    • Winter1982
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 08:29:10 PM »
Hey your stuff is cool. I'd love an off the wall electronic  remix of one of the bluesy, indie songs I make. What do you reckon? Fancy collaborating?
winter1982.bandcamp.com

GTB

• Platinum Album
  • Valar Morghulis
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 07:09:40 PM »
Hi Scrapheaper, if you fancy a challenge (sorry - someone had to do it), I have a comedy novelty bar-room singalong christmas song which needs some kind of honkeytonk piano style music.  I usually put guitar to my songs but this one needs piano.
At a push I can sing it but I may be able to get someone much better to have a go, doesn't really need that good vox tho.  I collaborate with someone who can 'produce/mix' it too.  I have a small selection of stuff on soundcloud (search GTBr) in various unfinished states.  Pm me if interested.
GTB
GTB