konalavadome

Personalised Top Quality Drum Recordings

• 0 Replies

jackamblindrums

• Busker
    • My Website
« on: April 01, 2014, 06:29:53 PM »
Hi guys, just wanted to come on here an offer my services to you guys as a professional drummer with top quality drums, mics and facility.
I've worked with many singer songwriters and know of the struggles many of you go through to get a decent drummer, particularly when it comes to recording. I'm here to help and can provide professional drum tracks on superb quality drums tailored to your tracks and desires.

No matter how good your samples are, nothing can replace the feeling and sound of having real acoustic drums played by a real person.

If you would like beautiful sounding and feeling drums added to one of your songs, then look no further.  I am quick and professional with final recordings completed within a week (unless specified otherwise).

I am a UK based drummer / percussionist who can provide professional standard recordings for your songs using quality drums and state of the art microphones in my purpose built studio – The Funk Bunker.

I have performed with artists including Pee Wee Elis (James Brown), Olly Murs, Gregory Porter and Clare Teal, as well as having years of playing experience in Brass Bands, Wind Bands, Orchestras, Big Bands, musicals and hundreds of functions.

I am at home in most genres and will gladly talk through what you would like to have on your track and what I think would be fitting.  I can even add extra percussion such as shakers or congas.

Please check out my website for more information about me and links to my YouTube and SoundCloud pages.

http://www.jackamblin.com/

Standard fees are: (negotiable)
One 8 mic drum track recording - £60
Extra Percussion - £20
Professional mix of drum (and Percussion) track - £40
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 06:52:11 PM by jackamblindrums »