konalavadome

"Sorceress"

• 18 Replies

diademgrove

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 10:07:21 PM »
Hi Gwyneth,

I've started mapping out a rough draft of the song. I'm having a little difficulty matching some of the words with the chords. If you don't mind I'd like to make a few alterations. I'll not alter the meaning but I'm having difficulty fitting all your words over the chord progression.

I hope you don't mind as I think its coming together nicely. It won't be heavy metal but it may well be weird (in a good sense).

diadem

Gwyneth Rose

• Solo Gig
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2014, 11:37:11 AM »
Hi Gwyneth,

I've started mapping out a rough draft of the song. I'm having a little difficulty matching some of the words with the chords. If you don't mind I'd like to make a few alterations. I'll not alter the meaning but I'm having difficulty fitting all your words over the chord progression.

I hope you don't mind as I think its coming together nicely. It won't be heavy metal but it may well be weird (in a good sense).

Hi Diadem
LOL Weird is good, I like weird. Cool, tweak away, I have encountered this problem once or twice before and really am not normally married to my lyrics as long as the integrity of the lyrics stay basically intact. Am pretty excited and looking forward to seeing what you come up with dude :-)
Thanks so much
Cheers
G

Poet and Lyricist always looking to collaborate. Write mostly out the box lyrics in most genres.
Amateur model, painter, love ceramics and sculpture. Make teddy bears, do belly dancing and love gardening especially roses

diademgrove

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2014, 08:47:02 PM »
Thanks Gwyneth that's a relief.

I'm in the middle of some campaigning work so my playing music has taken a bit of a back seat. I may record a rough version over the weekend and see where everything fits.

Hopefully I'll get a bit of time over the next month to do some proper recording.

daidem

Gwyneth Rose

• Solo Gig
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 02:50:02 PM »
Thanks Gwyneth that's a relief.

I'm in the middle of some campaigning work so my playing music has taken a bit of a back seat. I may record a rough version over the weekend and see where everything fits.

Hopefully I'll get a bit of time over the next month to do some proper recording.

daidem

Be at ease my new friend. Take your time.Looking forward to hearing music put to it in their near future.

Cheers
G
Poet and Lyricist always looking to collaborate. Write mostly out the box lyrics in most genres.
Amateur model, painter, love ceramics and sculpture. Make teddy bears, do belly dancing and love gardening especially roses