konalavadome

Hello to everyone!

• 6 Replies

CTC Songwriting

• Busker
« on: March 08, 2011, 06:23:59 PM »
Hi!
I'm Caroline, a keen songwriter from London!
I've have only recently realised that songwriting plays an incredibly important role in my life and am delighted to have the opportunity to join such a great forum like this.

I have just started a songwriting/music blog http://ctcsongwriting.blogspot.com/ and would love to talk to other songwriters through my blog or through twitter @ctcsongwriting

I hope everyone is having a great week and be sure to say hi to me sometime!

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 06:42:04 PM »
Hi Caroline, and welcome to the songwriter forum! I'll be sure to keep an eye on your blog, and will follow you on twitter (the forum is @songwriterforum).

Don't be afraid to use this forum as a platform to connect with other songwriters - we've built a nice, friendly community here; I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly!

Tone :)
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

CTC Songwriting

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 06:48:05 PM »
Thank you for the welcome!
I've been following the forum on twitter for quite a while now but just never thought about joining the actual forum until now, glad i have!

massa

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 06:49:55 PM »
Hi welcome. Just been on your blog and see you talking about The Other Side of Down. I have that album, 'elevator goes up, elevator goes down' - some catchy songs on there.

As for Kylie and her latest CD. No wonder it flopped. Most of the songs are poor, and the production could have been epic! Stuart Price produced it and he is a GOD!

CTC Songwriting

• Busker
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 06:53:44 PM »
Im glad to see another David Archuleta fan here! Its a shame about his lack of promotion in America, let alone the rest of the world  :(

Kylie is inspirational but the album just didn't have the hit songs that she needs right now plus her promotion was next to nothing as well!

I'm just starting up with the blog, so lots more content to be posted in the next few weeks :)

Andy Price

• Busker
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 08:48:01 PM »
Hey there, welcome to the forum! I'm relatively new here too and also have just started a songwriting blog http://aprice-newage.blogspot.com/

be good to talk songs and songwriting!

Andy

CTC Songwriting

• Busker
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 08:54:54 PM »
Hi Andy! I just had a look at your blog, i'll be reading it from now on :)