Learning curves (one of my early ones)

• 0 Replies

MCmaster

• Busker
« on: February 03, 2014, 12:00:41 PM »

Just one more lol

I could go back to school I'd so of done the right thing and respected all the simplest of rules,
knuckled right down get my education most definitely not of acted such a fool,

Should of had my head buried in the books not staring aimlessly at walls and wondered why I left school feeling like I've learnt fuck all,

Instead I was a stone head getting chucked of lessons constantly lurking on corridors and thinking it was cool,
Not realising at the time it was slowly turning me into a paranoid tool,

totally Ignorant to the fact university was my call,
The only place Full of sex knowledge and so many different chemicals,

But Due to my choices it Wernt a path that would unfold,
At the time lacked respect for any authority repeatedly refusing to do what i was told,
Being curious led me straight to drugs which soon was taking a fast hold,

There was so many to choose From I couldn't help but find myself participate and indulge,
And Long behold that there was the birthday of a friendless soul,
Had an empty bedroom cos anything worth money I either traded in or sold,

Done stupid acts in pursuit of any sight of gold,
Casually eyeing up every item of jewellery as u casually stroll,

Unknown to you I'm planning on taking every thing you own,
Starting off with your cell phone then within 2 hours I'll be through the back door of your home, i already know from your lack of contacts on your mobile that you'll be all alone,

Anyway ive gone to far to turn back and postpone,
Locked in the zone into your house I stealthily search and roam , Not bothered the slightest if you splutter or groan cos one quick manoeuvre and I've gone from standing to prone,
Took all your valuables and left without my presence even being known,

Totally aware that one small error could get my cover well and truly blown,
I'll no exactly where I'll be going,
One way to prison that will be the judges final decision This systems been designed to keep us tightly locked in submission,
While some cunt somewhere makes his tidy commission,

Feeling rather comfortable up there in their greedy position when all corporate leaders are owners of there own institution,
Where maximising profits is there only solution even if it means hurting the general Population no event concerned about the earths deadly pollution,

All these fossil fuels were pointlessly consuming are blatantly effecting the changes in our evolution so i'm patiently waiting for signs of the revolution!!