konalavadome

CHRISTMAS COMP POLLING STATION IS OPEN

• 76 Replies

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/DJRAJBAROT
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2013, 08:18:16 PM »
Suzeeeeeeeee! course I lov yaa... :-*   I'm not innit to winnit ;D ;D ;D

I'm participating & showing goodwill & in my own small way  trying to encourage a bit of fun & xmas spirit.  :)  Communication should never breakdown as  progress is halted.
          I'm sayin'   if apollo 15  is scheduled to  tek off  to mars or wherever  at a certain time
 Nasa  wont ring  som bloke on a camel in the kalahari  desert   & say  are you ready  camelot? they
 keep  dates timings on track.
              Thank god  the clock doesnt go back or forwardz  otherwise there  would be more chaos :)
    anyway  the competition is Here on This forum  so  deadlines/timings  are of Forum time. ;D
      Glad you got your votes in.....& I Urge remaining few to sort their votes out too.
                                           Happy xmas          Stylus :)

Dogmax

« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2013, 08:47:04 PM »

anyway the only thing left for me to do is give you the banned ukrainean callgirls single ad now its been toned down for tones forum  ;D

I just wont to say Happy Christmas to the Ukrainean ladies and welcome them to this Great Forum, but i have to say its a strange name for a group, ukrainean callgirls   ???   but anyway looking forward to hearing your new single     ;D