konalavadome

CHRISTMAS COMP POLLING STATION IS OPEN

• 76 Replies

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2013, 09:06:54 PM »
hi nrand ...ocean machine ...& sonata kay & welcome to the compitition! 
it would be realy good if you listened to as many of the other songs entered as possible & voted for your faves if your joining the comp

pat.. voting will carry on all week & i will announce the winners on 23rd december ( i did say the 22nd but i think i might leave it another day  :)
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2013, 07:38:15 AM »
DONT FORGET TO VOTE!
ive had 3 votes in so far
heres todays pic

SCOTTISH ADVENT CALENDAR ;D

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/DJRAJBAROT
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2013, 03:26:16 PM »
4  now
                     My VOTE'z  are in!  x 6  songz  GOOD LUCK  evli-one

Best of luck &   A very very  happi xmas to all  on SONGWRITERSFORUM

SEAZONAL  CHEERZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz   STYLUS  :)

digger72

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2013, 03:29:19 PM »
Tinam,

If it was Scottish, wouldn't the cans be deep fried?  ;D

diademgrove

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2013, 09:04:43 PM »
Tinam,

great competition. My vote's now in.

diadem

beckylucythomas

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2013, 09:28:32 PM »
Flippin eck how the hell can anyone make a choice on this one.....................????

I can't!!!

So my votes are available to the six highest bidders!  ;D

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2013, 10:18:52 PM »
ok people have said its not clear how to vote
what you do is click on  my messages at the top & then click new message & address it to me tinam with your top 6 songs in order  1-6
i hope this clears that up

im also going to say if you enter a song in the compitition then you must vote in the compitition otherwise im not going to take votes for your song bcos i dont see that your realy taking part in it
...its not just about plonking a song here for attention its about joining in & listening to other peples songs & being bothered to vote

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2013, 11:09:05 PM »
way to go tina...you tell'em...reviewing and voting is equally as important as entering a song :) :)

Sonata Kay

• Busker
    • Sonata Kay
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2013, 12:39:25 AM »
I will gladly vote !  :)

However, do I need to do it everyday or just once anytime before 23rd ?  ::)

I know it's a bit of a silly question, but it seems that there's a lot of urgency to vote, so I just thought I double-check..  :P
Feel the fear and do it anyway...

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2013, 06:13:47 AM »
There's no urgency Sonata...you just need to vote once for your top 6 picks, 1st pick, 2nd etc by the 23rd  :)  so take your time and listen to all the songs at your leisure, there's no rush :) :) CS

Binladeda

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2013, 10:37:31 AM »

Just a thought......If you've posted a collab.  can the people involved vote for that song ??
  I've got six people involved in my song.....does that mean none of us can vote for it ??

Nowt as queer as folk...........my gran

dinnerwithgreedo

• Platinum Album
    • Facebook fanpage
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2013, 12:01:54 PM »
BUMP

I've now listened to all entries and know i don't stand a chance!! Found it quite difficult to name 6, but i bloody did it in the end.

Good luck everyone and Merry Xmas!!
Remember.... it's just my opinion. It doesn't make me right. Although i probably am ;)

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2013, 12:48:38 PM »

Just a thought......If you've posted a collab.  can the people involved vote for that song ??
  I've got six people involved in my song.....does that mean none of us can vote for it ??

just when i thought it was all going smoothly! ::)
what about you cant vote for it but the others can if they want....anyway diggers already voted & some of the others arent on this forum anyway......stop trying to cause trouble!! ;D

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/DJRAJBAROT
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2013, 02:22:55 PM »
6  way collab........thats  6  or 5  votes per that ONE song  perhaps  not fair  on a 'solo' entry?
unless of course  my  15,000  cups of tea are allowed to vote? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Plus  some collaborations   have only made ONE Comment on my song  kind of like repesenting....so
I think  ONE representative  should stem a vote  for that song.

Theres  loads of people  that have not commented on my song...one is BOYDIE  as an example & he is entered  by way of a 3 way collaboration.  

So    A  FAIRS   a Fair    & a  CIRCUS is a circus............ ;D ;D ;D

(I.m the modern day  william   shakez  spear )  he,he,he,he  Good luck   I hope som 1 humble &
innocent wins.....not neccessarily me.........as I never win nothing  so  my expectancy is zero.
       This has been a fantastically  fun &   superbly organised Competition  & I'm proud just to be a part of this  & this forum.                  Bless You All      Stylus:)

Boydie

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2013, 05:19:59 PM »
Theres  loads of people  that have not commented on my song...one is BOYDIE  as an example & he is entered  by way of a 3 way collaboration

Why pick on me!!!!

I haven't commented on ANY Christmas songs yet - I had been actively avoiding them whilst working on my own songs until I am ready to listen to them all

I will listen to and comment on all of the songs before casting my votes

I also personally feel that nobodoy should be allowed to vote on their own song - or a song that they are credited as a collaborator

This just feels like common sense to me - and it is only a little bit of fun
To check out my music please visit:

http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic