The Beginning Of The End - Philosophic Psychedelia

• 9 Replies

ToastedAndButter

• Open Mic
« on: December 15, 2013, 04:35:31 AM »
Hi everyone!!! Im kinda excited about this one coz i wrote and recorded it all in literally an afternoon into the night and Im  pretty happy about the outcome! Its pretty much just about questioning life (in a robot voice) lol. Lemme know what you think about it!

https://soundcloud.com/toastedandbutter/the-beginning-of-the-end

Lyrics:
Do we live or do we exist? Without questions there are no answers, time heals nothing it just replaces memories.
In the end it only hurts as much as it was worth. Maybe the meaning of life is to give life meaning?
One thing that will stay the same, is things, will always change.

Its not the choices you make.. its the choices you don't realise your making. When you do things right, people won't be sure you've  done anything at all. So if you can't do great things yet, do small things in a great way.

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 12:18:31 PM »
i realy like spoken word songs but wasnt to sure the robot voice was the right choice for this....maybe a german voice? werent a lot of philosophers german?
i love  the bit where the phillosopher has his eureka moment & leaps out of his chair & grabs his guitar cos hes discovered the meaning of life is scorching hot guitar solos  ;D... i totaly agree with that !
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)

beckylucythomas

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 12:27:59 PM »
I looooooooove this again. Your musicianship is ACE!!!

I think using a robotic voice is spot on the right idea for this..... It needed to be more robotic though.... Agree with Tina on that one.

Great message too!

ToastedAndButter

• Open Mic
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 12:46:49 PM »
i realy like spoken word songs but wasnt to sure the robot voice was the right choice for this....maybe a german voice? werent a lot of philosophers german?
i love  the bit where the phillosopher has his eureka moment & leaps out of his chair & grabs his guitar cos hes discovered the meaning of life is scorching hot guitar solos  ;D... i totaly agree with that !

Hahaha!!! aahh that is so funny!!! You made my day!!!! too good.

I looooooooove this again. Your musicianship is ACE!!!

I think using a robotic voice is spot on the right idea for this..... It needed to be more robotic though.... Agree with Tina on that one.

Great message too!

Caco! More robotic?! Thats getting too crazy i reckon! haha Thanks pal!!!!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 08:35:31 AM by ToastedAndButter »

ToastedAndButter

• Open Mic
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 08:37:53 AM »
Im gonna be that guy and bump this.. I'm just dying for a little more feedback! :)

beckylucythomas

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 12:01:49 PM »
I endorse this bump...bump....bump!

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 12:40:41 PM »
Love the guitar solo, excellent. A bit too existential for a simple soul like me  :P :o,but like it a lot.
Nice one
Cheers
Jamie

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2013, 07:20:18 PM »
yaaaaaaayyyy mister bump!.....he was one of the best mister men ......was he a philosoper?
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)

Dogmax

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2013, 08:35:58 PM »
This is very very good but, (Do we live or do we exist) who is WE, we are Humans so im just wondering do you think using the robot voice is right, just a thought.

Great song love the guitar solo and great lyrics   8)

ToastedAndButter

• Open Mic
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2013, 11:36:20 PM »
Caco your a champ.. :D Thanks for listening Jamie! Dogmax your right! I should have said "Humans, do they live or do they exist" That for me gives the whole song such a different meaning.. from a robots point of view! :D Im gonna do that!