konalavadome

Home Surgery says hello

• 2 Replies

Home Surgery

• Busker
« on: December 08, 2013, 12:28:10 PM »
I wish to join and participate in the forum to discuss lyrics and songs.
Within the field of songwriting I've mainly written with prerecorded vocal material so far.
ATM I'm working on guitar songs + Electronic music w. vocals, and this is what I really intend to use the forum for.

I wish to extend and improve my ability to write lyrics with songs, that truly makes sense to and for the listener.
Furthermore, I hope that I will get caught if I make grammatical errors, or write things that simply aren't understandable. I also wish to extend my english vocabulary as a non-native speaker, though I feel pretty fluent.

If you wish, check out my projects:
Home Surgery is electronic music - some of it experimental, other avantgarde-pop, noise and borderline IDM.
Home Surgery is not limited by genre, though I'd have to make the artistic decisions as to whether I'd like to publish my guitar songs using Home Surgery as my artist name, or whether I wish to find another one, as the music is quite different.

ALLE SVARENE is a project where I use the voices of kids and elders with electronic music.

Gallowglass

• Solo Gig
  • Dime Store Saint
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 04:26:27 PM »
I have no idea what any of the genres you mentioned are but I look forward to you showing me ;) It sounds like you have a knack for innovation.

Welcome to the forum.
Band recommendation of the week: Fit For Rivals? False. Renee Phoenix has no rivals.

'She can still hear the Rebel Yell just as loud as it was in 1983' - Thrash Unreal, Against Me!

GTB

• Platinum Album
  • Valar Morghulis
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 11:30:30 PM »
Hi & welcome - we're in the middle of a Christmas frenzy right now but we'll all be back to normal soon.  I look forward to hearing some of your stuff.  Have fun :-)
GTB
GTB