Singer / Lyric writer looking for composer to collaborate with on album

• 0 Replies

MattCallanan

• Busker
« on: February 17, 2011, 08:53:07 PM »
Hi all!

I am a singer and lyric writer from Portsmouth UK and am currently looking for some music to go with the ever growing moutain of lyrics I have in order to put together an album.

The style of music I am looking for would be similar to Daughtry although I do have a song that I think would suite a style similar to Nicklebacks "something in your mouth".

Looking for around 20-25 songs to select from so was hoping some people may be able to help by sending me some instrumental tracks so i could play around with my lyrics.

I'm being pretty fussy but if you listen to a mixture of Daughtry songs (buth upbeat and slow) I think its pretty clear what I am after. Guess it would be classed either as Rock, pop-rock or adult contempory?

I would only need the tracks at this stage but if I decide to role with one then would ask for tabs and to sort out details for recording use etc.

Anyway, if there is anyone out there that can help, please let me know. I have a couple of links to my vocals you can check out below and also a couple of links to songs I like the sound of for ideas.

Thanks to anyone that helps

Matt

My vocals

&feature=fvwrel

Ideas

&feature=relmfu