konalavadome

Speedwriting Competition

• 34 Replies

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2013, 10:31:15 PM »
CRYSTALSUZY WHERE DO YOU COME FROM!? :o
(...I'm not stalking you I'm just curious :D)

Hi Jess...I live in Canada in a small town on the west coast :) :) How about you?

Jess

• Stadium Tour
  • Disney Princess in the making
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2013, 04:26:27 PM »
CRYSTALSUZY WHERE DO YOU COME FROM!? :o
(...I'm not stalking you I'm just curious :D)

Hi Jess...I live in Canada in a small town on the west coast :) :) How about you?
Canada sounds nice, when I heard your recording in 'the girl with the heart balloon' I though you were Scottish... ;D I'm from England☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔
"When writing a song, if your afraid to suck, you'll never write a note" -Jeff Boyle

digger72

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2013, 08:07:13 PM »
Hi Allan,

I can't guarantee being able to take part as i work weird hours at short notice. However, if you have a standby list you can pop me on it - so if anyone pulls out at the last minute, and I'm free, i will step in. Someone may end up with the short straw!

Cheers,

Digger

jameba

• Open Mic
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2013, 01:12:42 AM »
hey allan, love this idea, would be really interesting and fun! count me in for lyrics mate

Cheers james 

hardtwistmusic

• Stadium Tour
  • Central Oregon Sunset
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2013, 01:23:56 AM »
I love the amount of detail your competition has...you've spent waaaay too much time thinking about this ;D

However, is it right to match best and worst lyricists and musicians, won't that make people feel degraded if they're with a really talented musician (which most people here are) because they feel that that makes them the 'worst'?

I never even THOUGHT of that.  I was just wondering how bad I'd have to stink it up with some bad lyrics to get matched with some of the really GOOD musicians here. 

Or would that be cheating?
www.reverbnation.com/hardtwistmusicsongwriter

Verlon Gates  -  60 plus years old.