konalavadome

Song of the month??

• 22 Replies

Dogmax

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2013, 08:10:03 PM »

Yer my  patient   DOGMAX!    Ha,ha,ha  Kwik getz mi a stetisscope   How d'ya spell the god darned thing?  statiskope.......  statikslope.......flatishdope....I givez up!

Hi Pat   she sez I gotta wait till she'z done em   (Lyrics)   lookz like  wont get song sung done  till shez PLATINUM   ;D ;D ;D

Doc Stylus, ah no no no, don't come near me with your stetisscope or whatever you call it   ;D  the last time you help me i ended up with a iceberg on top of me head   ;D   ;D   ;D

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2013, 11:50:29 PM »
i can run it again if need be..November?
Thanks STC
I'm happy to have a go at either September or October, and suggest we do the voting at the same time , if someone else will volunteer for the other month??
So come on if we don't commit now its just aint going to happen which would be a shame IMHO >:(
 :)
Neil
songwriter of no repute..

hardtwistmusic

• Stadium Tour
  • Central Oregon Sunset
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2013, 12:24:46 AM »
I'm afraid my month in August was just TOO fabulous that the September nominator got scared they couldn't compete with my amazingness and ran away :)

:o)   I was JUST thinkin that.     ;O)
www.reverbnation.com/hardtwistmusicsongwriter

Verlon Gates  -  60 plus years old.

beckylucythomas

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2013, 08:12:10 AM »
i can run it again if need be..November?
Thanks STC
I'm happy to have a go at either September or October, and suggest we do the voting at the same time , if someone else will volunteer for the other month??
So come on if we don't commit now its just aint going to happen which would be a shame IMHO >:(
Neil

I don't have time to do it justice right now, but i can advance offer myself to do it in dec/in the new year.....

Hope someone can help out with sep/oct!

Jess

• Stadium Tour
  • Disney Princess in the making
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2013, 07:56:24 PM »
I'm afraid my month in August was just TOO fabulous that the September nominator got scared they couldn't compete with my amazingness and ran away :)

Great minds think alike :D :D :D rather that or I'm just amazing..?
"When writing a song, if your afraid to suck, you'll never write a note" -Jeff Boyle

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2013, 05:17:03 PM »
STC, do you want to have a go at Oct, I'll have a go at November and take up caco's offer for Xmas?
Deal?
Neil
songwriter of no repute..

hardtwistmusic

• Stadium Tour
  • Central Oregon Sunset
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2013, 07:16:29 AM »

Great minds think alike :D :D :D rather that or I'm just amazing..?

OR BOTH????   :o)
www.reverbnation.com/hardtwistmusicsongwriter

Verlon Gates  -  60 plus years old.

beckylucythomas

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2013, 10:25:10 PM »
STC, do you want to have a go at Oct, I'll have a go at November and take up caco's offer for Xmas?
Deal?
Neil

I'm still up for this, when the time comes!

Wondering whether, hopefully, quite a few people will be focussing on Christmas songs, so there might be fewer than normal "normal" songs in dec, so might be worth combining dec in with either nov or jan?...