Song of the month??

• 22 Replies

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« on: October 14, 2013, 10:59:57 PM »
Hi,
I guess this month it has proven difficult for some reason. So without going into all the ins and out how about we see if someone, maybe even a mod, is prepared to compare and nominate tunes maybe put Sept and October to the vote at the same time?
Come on dont let the lyricists have all the fun...
 ;D
Neil

songwriter of no repute..

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/DJRAJBAROT
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 07:44:03 PM »
Yaaa  Neil  yew  tell em bud! Bladdee  clever wordsmith'z  gettin all the glory-hunky dory accoladez?   we Songsta'z dezerve  oscar'zzz  bafta'zzz Ivor novello'zzz  &  tropie'z of immensly heavy-metal & cast  art-decor figurine'z of supreme splendour....prestige befittin Cleopatra
Ring'z like Richard burton bought like  diamond'z are for ever! monument'z carved on cliff'z.....

We dooooooooooooo!   we  to raise awareness  as we are the fewwwwwww!

Never in the field of worded  transcript have sooooooo  money song'z been written by sooo few!

He,he,he,he ( Neil   jus'  a bit of support  from him  )   ;D

Jess

• Stadium Tour
  • Disney Princess in the making
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 09:10:32 PM »
I'm afraid my month in August was just TOO fabulous that the September nominator got scared they couldn't compete with my amazingness and ran away :)
"When writing a song, if your afraid to suck, you'll never write a note" -Jeff Boyle

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 07:45:20 PM »
Stylus my man,
Thanks for the support and without publicly setting you up - do you want to have a go then?
;D
Neil
songwriter of no repute..

seriousfun

• Stadium Tour
    • Allan Kilgour - Original Compositions
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 08:53:31 PM »
Oh yeah, Stylus is a superb idea.

Oh please oh great one, take on this prestegous honour. We all want the competition to continue and you my great friend are the obvious choice. Please pm me with the name of you favourite tipple so hat i can sway your judgement during the voting period. :)

Allan

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 10:27:30 PM »
Hi
        1ST time ever......I've heard.....'Stylus is a good idea'       ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dear wondrous one'z it is indeed an honour to be acknowledged.  I said to Benjo that I'm away soon &
it would be difficult   to wholeheartedly deliver & get things going & in motion.
            The other excuses  are that I dont know anything about music...let alone songlitin'....now this
is sacrilige & not very good for the very able on here? I'm not eduacated &  also  I would choose perhaps the worst song on the planet!  (MINE) ;D ;D ;D ;D  & possibly  I would also choose the 'runner up' ( MINE) ;D ;D  &  the other 3  (MINE ) ;D   Then I might  go further  &  hide all the votes  & just say
 BINGO BANGO!  STYLUS Izz ........The Winner!
           Then  I would go out & Celebrate & exude importance  &  go about with such a lovely grin.....
that people would think.....?  awww  aint he loveli....?
         I will  take the reins  one day.....but  I've got a lot on at mo.....Trips to Europe etc.

SERIOUSFUN   Brandy n lemonade    ;D ;D ;D ;D

Neil C  more like  Public humiliation   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D     Thanx'z guys

I've  also not answered collaboration requests &  couldnt do the  unplugged live thing  or done
  Neilc's request  to do a Beatle cover........i'll make it all up one day  :)

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 12:38:22 PM »
 :) So does that mean you'll do it Stylus ??? ;D ;D

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2013, 08:09:07 PM »
Suzeeeeeeeee

This is strictly between you & I....confidential  &  secretive...I've got to be very careful how I word  my words?  because I'll get roped in somehow....but  honeypuffz...( ;D )  if I took control of the song of the month  thingy.....  I would  favour  songs  done by my favoured  lovely onez  & it would all be too  far tooooooo  obvious?  in fact I might not even  hear your song  & just nominate  you as the winner?  why would I do this  you may ask?  I do it because  you are overwhelmingly sweet & you humble me into a corner  by being  kind & caring.  so...Hope this  answers your  very craftily crafted question ( ;D )  &    oh  I forgot   I  also have  to  wash aeroplanes at Heathrow to make some extra dosh  for a pending haircut....this along with my  mid-day school  dinner lady job....You got more chance of  balaclava obama  doing  song of the month than  me.........
                also....Just in case yer not convinced by my Genuinely ligitimate  excuses ( ;D )
I  on... another forum  some yearz back  started a thread:  Lets write a song....people  wrote a line or two  & I recorded it! anyway  yearz later  the main man on the forum  asked for the song (which I had deleted)  anyway  I've been looking for a back up  &  sorted it out for him....This all takes its toll
on somebody like me?  &  I just want to  slow down a little..........Anyway...?

Suzy  izz a   GREAT IDEA...............?    NEIL-ALLAN...?

CRYSTALLY  CLEAR    SUZY..........IS A BLADEE  GREAT IDEA    he,he,he,he   ;D ;D ;D ;D

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2013, 11:45:36 PM »
I think we should have a "best sense of humour comp" on this forum ;D ;D cause you'd win hands down STYLUS ;D ;D I'm going to write a song using some of your quotes and I'd like you to play guitar on it  :) and bass and keyboard and drums and I'd like you to produce it as well :) what do you think ???
STYLUS and Suzy unplugged or plugged ;D ;D ;D I'm serious 8)

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2013, 08:53:25 PM »
I think we should have a "best sense of humour comp" on this forum ;D ;D cause you'd win hands down STYLUS ;D ;D I'm going to write a song using some of your quotes and I'd like you to play guitar on it  :) and bass and keyboard and drums and I'd like you to produce it as well :) what do you think ???

Serious:  Pleaze ask me to play guitar-bass-keyboards-produce...& I'd be sayin: Yezzzzzzz!
      I would like to gift you something special..............Hug'zzz  Stylus xxx :)

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2013, 12:28:56 AM »

Serious:  Pleaze ask me to play guitar-bass-keyboards-produce...& I'd be sayin: Yezzzzzzz!

Your on...it's a deal...I'll get on those lyrics...might take a while so be patient  :) :)

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2013, 11:56:04 AM »
Deal!             I'm yer  patient   doc!    ;D             Hug'zzz

S.T.C

• Stadium Tour
  • American Cars........out now
    • http://oldsongsnew.com/
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2013, 12:59:06 PM »
i can run it again if need be..November?

Dogmax

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2013, 07:37:23 PM »

Your on...it's a deal...I'll get on those lyrics...might take a while so be patient  :) :)

WOW, together at last, this is really going to be something special, i'm impatient here  ;D

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2013, 07:58:30 PM »

Yer my  patient   DOGMAX!    Ha,ha,ha  Kwik getz mi a stetisscope   How d'ya spell the god darned thing?  statiskope.......  statikslope.......flatishdope....I givez up!

Hi Pat   she sez I gotta wait till she'z done em   (Lyrics)   lookz like  wont get song sung done  till shez PLATINUM   ;D ;D ;D