konalavadome

New Toy to help Voice ..

• 19 Replies

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« on: September 03, 2013, 06:01:55 PM »
New toy from Digi Tech .. for vocals .. check it out ..

http://digitech.com/en-US/products/livefx

Cheers ..

Dutchbeat

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 06:06:06 PM »
soory for being off topic, but would you mind giving your thoughts on the bless your soul discussion

i really think that would be approriate

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 08:06:29 AM »
DB ..

Do think any one care what I think about that song ..after waiting 6 weeks for some one to take a peek on the song from the day I've posted you wife's vocals ??

Now every one has say about this song .. funny how people are judgmental about others ..

there are people think collaborations is ownership .. it's not ..

by the way I did not see what was written in the post because my post was moved from finished songs to the Bar .. without even telling me why ..

Cheers any away ..

Boydie

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 08:16:45 AM »
Saeed

I moved the posts to the BAR in my role as a Moderator and gave a detailed explanation of why in the threads so I think this criticism is a little unfair

I do not take moving/locking/deleting threads lightly but thought it was better to move the discussion away from the main review board - which was explained in the threads and also a separate post I made in the reviews forum
To check out my music please visit:

http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 08:32:29 AM »
Boydie

I was not criticizing .. I was explaining why never joined what was going in that post ..

you should know that I fear unfairness .. I don't take it lightly .. that is why I never toke the nominator's work .. being unfair to others is what I fear ..

I thought a short PM .. would be nice though ..

Thank you ..

Cheers ..

habiTat

• Stadium Tour
    • habiTat songs
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 08:49:19 AM »
@Saeed, Strange how you 'fear' unfairness, yet were happy to claim the song as being all your own work, (I've seen it posted on another forum as well) despite it clearly being adapted from Benjo's lyrical input. All he wanted was a mention, it was a principle thing.

That seems unfair to me.

Then, as the argument raged, you sat back and let it get out of control, resulting in Dutchbeat deleting his profile from the forum, when a simple acknowledgement and contribution to the discussion by you could have prevented that.

Again, quite unfair in my view.

Your INaction has led to three members leaving, two of which were moderators and valued forumites.

Sorry, I don't really want to chip in on all this but seeing as you've finally raised your head now you think the dust has settled, I wanted to express how annoyed I am.

The forum is much poorer without dutchbeat, his happy enthusiasm and energy is what made this place so unique, so nice.

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 09:15:57 AM »
despite it clearly being adapted from Benjo's lyrical input.

How did you came to this conclusion .. have you seen my first post about this song months ago .. which Tony picked up and wrote his idea from .. or you are judgmental like many in this forum ??

the Idea is posted by me months ago in the collaboration page go and look for it .. and mind you the music was made not from Tony's lyrics or inspired by it I can make music without lyrics as you know ..

I did not start this .. please find out how started it and stop the blame game ..

I never knew that DuchBeat left or any other member .. that said .. blaming me .. was easy for you to say isn't it ???

that is why I never intended to take about this .. it's only because DutchBeat Asked me to .. or I would never said any thing ..

thank you any way ..

habiTat

• Stadium Tour
    • habiTat songs
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013, 09:24:36 AM »
I am not going to argue, I think we're all tired of this whole thing.

People who have followed all this can judge for themselves.

S.T.C

• Stadium Tour
  • American Cars........out now
    • http://oldsongsnew.com/
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 10:18:00 AM »
No ones left because of you Saeed.but because of what was said discussing the situation and unfortunately it got abusive and personal....my self included ::)

The point Habitat is trying to make...is when the furore started(or as Boydie likes to call it`flame war`) you went silent,,,and even before,,,you disappear and let someone else fight your corner,

I`m still not sure what the real truth is,regarding you and Benjo...but he`s let it go..and so should we..

But next time mate?? you know what i`m saying.  . 

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album

Jess

• Stadium Tour
  • Disney Princess in the making
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2013, 05:44:11 PM »
resulting in Dutchbeat deleting his profile from the forum,
Kaflas gone too :( don't worry I have their emails...as well as an idea... :o
"When writing a song, if your afraid to suck, you'll never write a note" -Jeff Boyle

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2013, 05:57:06 PM »
This really .. really sad .. 

Dogmax

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2013, 09:55:12 PM »
Mrs Dutchbeat will you please ask your wonderful Husband to return, so we can all move on.

Kafla Mate best of luck on your journey hope you find what you're looking for, but it would be great if you could let us know you haven't left for good, okay Mate.

Mark, its time to leave the past where it belongs, you write great songs Mate and as far as i'm concern the door is alway open.

Saeed my friend, shit happens, heat of the moment sort of thing, but at the same time Tony had every right to know what your plans where, but that was the past, its now nice and calm after the storm and we are all a lot wiser because of it.

As a wise head once said "if we only new then what we know now" to which the seeker of knowledge reply "ah jaysus listen, there is always tomorrow, now who's fecking round is it anyway"    8)

S.T.C

• Stadium Tour
  • American Cars........out now
    • http://oldsongsnew.com/
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2013, 09:59:36 PM »
I better not mention then that Alan Starkie has signed off also :)..iv`e chatted with him on Twitter and know his reasons,,they might not be forever...but i don`t know

Still ,,we shall over come..fight them on the beaches and all that.

flossie

• Platinum Album
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2013, 10:02:21 AM »
I've  just returned from hols and I'm gutted to find the forum like this - I've tried to follow threads to see what happened but I can't fathom this out.  Why have so many lovely members left  :'(