Hello from Germany! :)

• 18 Replies

S.T.C

• Stadium Tour
  • American Cars........out now
    • http://oldsongsnew.com/
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2013, 05:08:47 PM »
Were getting a lot of German members now..maybe we should be called Das Songwriters Forum :D..actually i lived in Munich for a while(nice sausages)..

I liked your song and your accent was good..if having an English accent is that important?

And only 14..well i`m sure you only get better.

Haha, that would be a nice idea ;) Thank you so much! :D Which song did you listen to? Well, I've always wondered how I sound like to a native english speaker. :) Do you mean I have a strong german accent or not?
And yes! I hope so. :)

You and me..is the song

I mean you don`t have much of a German accent in the song.

Anna

• Busker
    • Youtube
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2013, 08:24:46 PM »
Were getting a lot of German members now..maybe we should be called Das Songwriters Forum :D..actually i lived in Munich for a while(nice sausages)..

I liked your song and your accent was good..if having an English accent is that important?

And only 14..well i`m sure you only get better.

Haha, that would be a nice idea ;) Thank you so much! :D Which song did you listen to? Well, I've always wondered how I sound like to a native english speaker. :) Do you mean I have a strong german accent or not?
And yes! I hope so. :)

You and me..is the song

I mean you don`t have much of a German accent in the song.

Ah, ok, thank you! :D

BooBoo

• Platinum Album
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2013, 11:52:59 PM »
Anna I already like you because you were inspired by the legendary Taylor Swift! I LOVE her!!! Anyway have posting on here! I'm sure you will! 
VOTE FOR JUNE LOTM!!!!!!!

Anna

• Busker
    • Youtube
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2013, 11:11:50 AM »
Anna I already like you because you were inspired by the legendary Taylor Swift! I LOVE her!!! Anyway have posting on here! I'm sure you will! 

That's good! Taylor Swift will always have a special place in my heart, since she made me realize how much I love music. :)