konalavadome

Looking for Rap singer

• 8 Replies

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« on: August 15, 2013, 10:02:19 PM »
Hello there guys ..

I'm looking for a collaboration with a Rap singer and lyrics writer .. where he writes his verses of Rap .. and leave the rest to me verse and chorus music production mix all the other stuff only a track of his voice Rapping .. ;D ;D ;D

Any body interested send me PM ..  :D :D

Cheers ..

hardtwistmusic

• Stadium Tour
  • Central Oregon Sunset
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 08:43:07 PM »
Hello there guys ..

I'm looking for a collaboration with a Rap singer and lyrics writer .. where he writes his verses of Rap .. and leave the rest to me verse and chorus music production mix all the other stuff only a track of his voice Rapping .. ;D ;D ;D

Any body interested send me PM ..  :D :D

Cheers ..

There is a young woman here in Salem, Oregon named Stephanie.... (can't remember her last name right now). 

I wrote a lyric called "Cannibals and Lovers" a few years ago, and she took it and made a song out of it.  The rap parts are my favorite rap in the world. 

Try searching reverbnation + stephanie andreus.  I'll get back to you with a link also. 

I think she's real talented.  After you've listened, if you think she's talented, I'd be happy to approach her for you if you'd like.   It always makes someone more approachable if the person doing the approaching is already known.
www.reverbnation.com/hardtwistmusicsongwriter

Verlon Gates  -  60 plus years old.

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 09:09:36 PM »
Hello Verlon ..

Glade that you joined us here these people you will enjoy you time with them ..

tell you what is it possible for Stephanie to join our forum ?? that would be very nice .. ;D ;D ;D

By the way I did had a go at one of you song "It's The Truth That Hurts" .. it need some working .. you can use the PMassage here too .. is it possible to make it a ballad .. slow song .. but it needs some else to sing ..

have you posted any of you work ??

you should after the Intro .. ;D ;D ;D

Cheers ..

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 01:09:32 PM »
Hi Saeed...do want a real rapper...like fast rapping or just someone ranting...and what's the subject matter or is that up to the rapper :) :) CS

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 01:34:12 PM »
Hello Suzy ..

to answer your question .. bit of both ..  ;D ;D ;D

subject we can discus .. maybe the song will be ready first so the Rapper have to follow .. or maybe the rapper has something we can work with .. but mainly the first .. song ready .. rap add on ..

if heard my song How Long it's like the spoken part .. imagine that in Rap .. but of course with equal  space as two verse and a chorus .. as an example to give you an idea ..

You Rap Suzy ?? or write Rap ?? if you are than you are my lady for the work .. lets make some music ..

Cheers ..

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 12:47:26 PM »
Hi Saeed...I don't know if I'd call myself a rapper ::) but I do write and perform spoken word/rant type stuff :) :)
Have you seen my youtube post? that is mostly spoken word...if you haven't I can give you the link... :) :)  I will be posting a song on the forum with a rap type part in it soon, so you can get an idea of what I do :) CS

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2013, 03:14:17 PM »
Great Suzy ..

Looking forward to your next song ..  ;D ;D ;D

Thank you ..

Cheers .

hardtwistmusic

• Stadium Tour
  • Central Oregon Sunset
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 10:27:59 PM »
Hello Verlon ..

Glade that you joined us here these people you will enjoy you time with them ..

tell you what is it possible for Stephanie to join our forum ?? that would be very nice .. ;D ;D ;D

By the way I did had a go at one of you song "It's The Truth That Hurts" .. it need some working .. you can use the PMassage here too .. is it possible to make it a ballad .. slow song .. but it needs some else to sing ..

have you posted any of you work ??

you should after the Intro .. ;D ;D ;D

Cheers ..

I like to listen for awhile before posting.  I really like the "one submittal every 14 days" rule, and don't want to rush in to be heard without a bunch of listening. 
www.reverbnation.com/hardtwistmusicsongwriter

Verlon Gates  -  60 plus years old.

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2013, 11:40:54 PM »
Hello hardtwistmusic ..

I was refiring to the lyrics .. that does not applay to them .. posting lyrics ..a way to introduction too .. ;D ;D

any way take your time you are welcome here ..  :D :D :D

Cheers ..