Looking for song writer

• 14 Replies

Pompey

• Busker
« on: August 04, 2013, 05:38:09 PM »
Hi,
Im a teenager from the South of the UK and will be releasing an EP soon. I have a lot of ideas and have a little team to release an independent label! If you can produce or write songs then please reply with some contact details. I have a following of 40,000+ on FaceBook and a lot of contacts so i know i can get my music out there. I just need a little help writing and producing, i can even pay £.

Thanks, please do get in touch if interested!!

-Chester  ;D

Jess

• Stadium Tour
  • Disney Princess in the making
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 05:42:28 PM »
I'm a teenager form the south of the UK too :) It depends what you're looking for, I write lyrics but am not that experienced at writing melody, there's loads of talented people of this forum, but I'm always here if you're interested :)
"When writing a song, if your afraid to suck, you'll never write a note" -Jeff Boyle

Pompey

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 05:53:03 PM »
I'm a teenager form the south of the UK too :) It depends what you're looking for, I write lyrics but am not that experienced at writing melody, there's loads of talented people of this forum, but I'm always here if you're interested :)

Thanks Jess, do you have Skype for instant messaging or something like that? :) Im also on the hunt for a girl to sing in one of the songs! :)

Jess

• Stadium Tour
  • Disney Princess in the making
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 05:56:19 PM »
I'm afraid I'm looking for a singer too! Haha I don't sing, I don't have Skype but if you PM (personal message) me we could talk contact details :)
"When writing a song, if your afraid to suck, you'll never write a note" -Jeff Boyle

Pompey

• Busker
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 06:07:34 PM »
I'm afraid I'm looking for a singer too! Haha I don't sing, I don't have Skype but if you PM (personal message) me we could talk contact details :)

Done  ;)

KEVIN B

• Open Mic
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2013, 06:47:56 PM »
hi pompey,
               my name is kevin b, i'm from bournemouth, i could help with writing songs and production if needs be, i write in many different genres, and styles, i have quite a few on this forum under the lyrics section.
You can also check out a song i wrote for a film, called COMING FOR YOU, link is

email kevinbowdler@hotmail.co.uk ican send you a few songs i have already written

cheers

kev ! :)

Pompey

• Busker
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2013, 07:40:20 PM »
hi pompey,
               my name is kevin b, i'm from bournemouth, i could help with writing songs and production if needs be, i write in many different genres, and styles, i have quite a few on this forum under the lyrics section.
You can also check out a song i wrote for a film, called COMING FOR YOU, link is

email kevinbowdler@hotmail.co.uk ican send you a few songs i have already written

cheers

kev ! :)

Emailed, thanks a lot :)

benjo

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2013, 08:44:13 PM »
hey pompey,

i'd like to know what genre you're looking for
I have a large range of lyrics in different genres
three songs in progress at the moment with collaboration
putting the music and vocals to them, let me know and I will send you something
that you may be looking for just pm me take care tony...

jameba

• Open Mic
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2013, 09:01:36 PM »
hey :) im from south of England
I also have a few songs on here and have a lot that need finishing touches on
would be interested if my music suits the type you are looking for
you can message me your contact details and we will arrange something if your interested :)
cheers james

Pompey

• Busker
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2013, 02:06:23 PM »
Guys above, i can use hotmail to contact you or skype?

Skype is: chesterz007

and email is: chester007@live.co.uk

thanks! :)

Bernd

• Solo Gig
    • Bernd's Lyrics
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2013, 03:49:07 PM »
Hello Chester,

it's amazing that you have created a fan base on FaceBook obviously without offering anything, at least nothing to do with music. 40,000 fans - WOW! Tell us your secret sometime, will you?

Since you seem to look for songs or assistence writing songs - that would be words PLUS music - it might help if you told people which genre you're having in mind. Even better, if you provided a few samples of what you've got at the moment, be it complete or not.

You need (and should) not offer money, by the way. Composers and lyricists receive royalties by performing rights organizations. The musicians look after the production of the songs - that should be expensive enough ;-)

I'm a lyricist, by the way, my lyrics are free for non-commercial use (but I claim royalties from my PRO should songs be performed or produced). There should be about two dozen (out of more than 300) that are viable for youngsters. There are also songs, yet those are rock and rather 'adult' (and poorly performed, I should admit). One of my lyrics for young people is called "won't get old" - I like it a lot. It's rather aggressive and also more suitable for rock than any other genre. There's also romantic stuff. No harm in checking me out ;-)

I wish you luck and success!
Bernd
Bernd
good lyricist, mediocre songwriter, lousy musician
likes rock but writes for anybody anyway ;-)

Thomas Frederick

• Busker
    • Spotify
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2013, 11:11:34 AM »
I mean I'm not too experienced at the musical side of song writing, but I wouldn't mind having a chat on like Skype or something!

I am interested to see the finer details eg. genre and style of the songs so maybe PM me (if you like my stuff, haha)? :D

S.T.C

• Stadium Tour
  • American Cars........out now
    • http://oldsongsnew.com/
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2013, 11:18:15 AM »
This sounds at best naive......and pretty vague.... some links to your music would be helpful.

I won`t be offering my services.. :)

Gallowglass

• Solo Gig
  • Dime Store Saint
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2013, 01:30:42 PM »
What sort of music are you into? Depending on what it is, I could be your lyricist. I have close friends who love putting together melodies (one of them has said they'll do whatever I send them for free) and a few female vocalists. Oh, and I'm in the southeast of England.

One thing doesn't check out, though: if you haven't released an EP, and haven't written any songs, how do you have over 40,000 Facebook followers?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 01:41:50 PM by Gallowglass »
Band recommendation of the week: Fit For Rivals? False. Renee Phoenix has no rivals.

'She can still hear the Rebel Yell just as loud as it was in 1983' - Thrash Unreal, Against Me!

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album