konalavadome

July song of the month********** WINNER*********

• 63 Replies

Jess

• Stadium Tour
  • Disney Princess in the making
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2013, 11:45:28 AM »
Ok ok I was just asking! This means that noone is allowed to complain when I have picked my nominees  ;D
"When writing a song, if your afraid to suck, you'll never write a note" -Jeff Boyle

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2013, 12:10:00 PM »
Hello Jess ..

No complaining .. it's a matter of taste .. but some time as a nominator .. getting out of the usual .. needs practice .. maybe something you will like which is not your thing ..

something like that .. ;D ;D

Rap is not my thing .. but there is many I've heard where great .. so listen to them in a out of the box make me feel the song better .. I'm saying this as an example ..  :D :D

but I know you'll still do a great job ..  ;D ;D

Cheers ..

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/DJRAJBAROT
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2013, 06:22:26 PM »
Congratzzzz  Michael & Habitat        :)       R'gardzzzzz          Stylus:)

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2013, 10:24:52 PM »
Don't worry, I've already got my notebook full of song reviews, for all the songs that have been posted this month, but at the end of the day it is the forum's song of the month, so I want to know what the forum thinks...
After the complaints that seem to appear after the nominations are decided, I just think it'll stop people complaining if they have a little power, right?

I think as the nominator of the month you should have the option of asking forum members what songs are their favourites...of course you have the choice of which ones you what to choose out of them, and forum members have to respect that :) :) :)