konalavadome

July song of the month********** WINNER*********

• 63 Replies

habiTat

• Stadium Tour
    • habiTat songs
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2013, 10:12:44 PM »
Awww shucks guys   ::) ;D

Thankyou to those who voted for mine and Michael's song. We are really pleased with it and it's really nice to get the recognition.

I can't speak for Michael but I'm chuffed to bits  ;D ;D

Thanks STC for your persistence and 'dog-with-a-bone' approach to this  :D I really think you need to run a full comp, you'd be very good at it  :)

Thanks

hab

montydog

• Stadium Tour
  • http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/montydog1/Me
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2013, 11:31:12 PM »
Hi,

I knew as soon as the video started that this would win song of the month. No brainer and congratulations.

Alan

seriousfun

• Stadium Tour
    • Allan Kilgour - Original Compositions
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2013, 12:09:31 AM »
Well deserved victory. Congrats to you both.

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2013, 02:09:17 AM »
Hello winners ..

Congrats to the winners .. though I don't know who they are .. the result is not posted .. Yet .. ;D ;D ;D ;D

But every one in this forum is a winner .. :D

Congratulations ...

Cheers ..

S.T.C

• Stadium Tour
  • American Cars........out now
    • http://oldsongsnew.com/
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2013, 08:16:29 AM »
Hello winners ..

Congrats to the winners .. though I don't know who they are .. the result is not posted .. Yet .. ;D ;D ;D ;D

But every one in this forum is a winner .. :D

Congratulations ...

Cheers ..

Scroll up .the winner and runners up are posted?

BooBoo

• Platinum Album
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2013, 09:51:55 AM »
Congrats to the winners! Well deserved!!
VOTE FOR JUNE LOTM!!!!!!!

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2013, 10:53:57 AM »
Hello Jess .. so August is on you .. good luck .. the selection is getting bigger fast ..  ;D ;D ;D ;D

new open mics welcome to the contest ..  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers ..

Jess

• Stadium Tour
  • Disney Princess in the making
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2013, 03:06:53 PM »
Congrats to the winners! And a very worthy winner too! Well done to you both, you're video will forever hold a special place in my heart :)
Yep, august is MINE and I'm hoping to get even more voters than this month...I shall be knocking on doors... ;D

Can we be PMing me your favourite songs throughout this month so that I can pick the nominees based on a democratic decision (so if your favourite song isn't on the list of nominees at the end of the month, and you didn't send me a PM, you'll know why) ;D :P
"When writing a song, if your afraid to suck, you'll never write a note" -Jeff Boyle

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2013, 03:18:27 PM »
Hello Jess ..

I thought the nominator do the nomination .. now you want us to take your job .. and blame it on the SUN ... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers ..

Dutchbeat

« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2013, 04:37:10 PM »
Hi, Michael and Habitat,

congratulations, your song and video was oustanding and a genuine work of art!!!

and to Jess, congratulations with this task.....don't do it too democratically  ;D ;D ;D, use your own judgments, because else the voting sort of already has taken place before the actual voting....

Jess

• Stadium Tour
  • Disney Princess in the making
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2013, 05:41:42 PM »
Don't worry, I've already got my notebook full of song reviews, for all the songs that have been posted this month, but at the end of the day it is the forum's song of the month, so I want to know what the forum thinks...
After the complaints that seem to appear after the nominations are decided, I just think it'll stop people complaining if they have a little power, right?
"When writing a song, if your afraid to suck, you'll never write a note" -Jeff Boyle

Dutchbeat

« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2013, 05:49:59 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D the nominator can just be a dictator, as far as i am concerned
the dominator of the month  ;D ;D

well that is as far as i am concerned, just select the ones you like, let's make this into a more personal, selective selection of sounds, and let the wider audience  ;D 8) pick from those

every regular forumite on here will one day get to be the nominator..

dictator etc

as long as  you don't select one of your own songs....and that is going to be difficult...especially this month  ;) ;) ::) ::) ::) ::) :P :P

S.T.C

• Stadium Tour
  • American Cars........out now
    • http://oldsongsnew.com/
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2013, 07:39:48 PM »
I agree with Dutchy here....just pick the 5 you think are the best!..it might mean theres one or two who have a gripe,,,but it`s part of the fun....i`m sure the best 5 (who qualify ) are pretty obvious....

Keep it all secret,,until the the 1st of September then tell us YOUR choices... ;)

Michael

• Solo Gig
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2013, 08:30:20 PM »
Wow, thank you so much for this, everyone  :) :) :) :)

And thank you, STC, for organizing everything, judging from the number of total votes your persistance seems to have paid off! (Speaking of persistence, I think I have a certain summer competition vote to promote...)

Good luck with the nomination for this month, Jess!
I agree with what has been said, just pick your favourites and let democracy come in later...

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2013, 12:25:48 AM »
Con-grates to the winners ;D ;D ...you are all winners IMO  ;D ;D ...all the songs were awesome ;D ;D