konalavadome

FREE Exposure service: Upload Original Song Videos (Amateur and Self-Dist)

• 0 Replies

shannondsmith

• Busker
« on: July 07, 2013, 09:16:20 PM »
Hi gang,

My name is Shannon D. Smith, I'm the author of "Strum, Hum and Write Your Own Songs: Songwriting Simplified Step by Step."  (Let me know if you want more on that- I don't want to break any rules here).

I love songwriting and have written hundreds of songs in the last 25 years, most registered at the Library of Congress.  I believe songwriting is one of the more pure, wonderful, soul-searching and well.... just cool crafts there are! 

I'm happy to announce that we have launched a website dedicated to Original Songs by Amateur and Self-Distributed Singer/ Songwriters and Bands.  Now, we just launched it so it's fairly empty right now but it will be the hotest spot to find this material on the web.  So.... I do encourage you to go and post your originals there now as you'll be the first to do so which means; over time more exposure.  It's FREE- just like youtube but dedicated to YOU.  It's a fun SERVICE we provide for you so take advantage of it and let all your friends know.  Come on and share your songs, in the form of creative music videos (or just a photo; whatever) to your friends, family and the whole world!    http://www.penatune.com

Shannon