Some Tunes

• 7 Replies

Nick

• Busker
« on: July 12, 2013, 08:30:51 PM »

These are some original tunes I have recorded as part of ten track album. I hope you like them. Thank you Nick

https://soundcloud.com/nickpooremusic/wildflowers

habiTat

• Stadium Tour
    • habiTat songs
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 09:49:57 PM »
Hi Nick, welcome.

Firstly, why have you posted this in our competitions section? it's not a competition  ???

Secondly, much as we all love to listen and review people's music, it's a reciprocal thing based around a community spirit, "I listen and review yours, you listen and review mine".

If you want feedback on your work it'd be an idea to read the forum guidelines and properly introduce yourself in the 'introductions' section first.

If you actively contribute, people will welcome you with open arms, if not, you'll be ignored.

Simples...  :)

Dutchbeat

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 10:43:02 PM »
indeed, very nicely summarised by Habitat

i wish everybody would understand basics like that...
as simple as they are

Nick

• Busker
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 12:58:14 AM »
Very sorry have stumbled into this forum and perhaps have not quite orientated myself .Have a genuine intention to share and too interact with others and too hear good music.I posted wrongly and apologies for this.will try too remedy.Have been burnt very quickly but will attempt to put straight as not intention to cause a problem.Thanks

seriousfun

• Stadium Tour
    • Allan Kilgour - Original Compositions
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 01:38:17 AM »
Welcome to the forum, you'll find it a very friendly and helpful place.

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/DJRAJBAROT
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 04:54:14 AM »
Welcome Nick   Dont worry  about your  entry   You naughty boy!  he,he,he   Yes  its in the correctional  that you become part of the community....You are most welcome &  share,give & take.

R'gardzzzz  Stylus   :)

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 09:36:41 AM »
Welcome, will have a listen in a while.
Dutchbeat, do you think you could move it to a songs section?
 :)
Neil
songwriter of no repute..

Dutchbeat

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2013, 12:14:01 PM »
Hi Nick, of course you are very welcome to put one of the songs of your album in the finished songs section.

If you put one song at the time in a post, the feedback on, and discussion about, the song will be much more focussed

so post away, Nick