konalavadome

Norther based producer wanted for project.

• 1 Replies

Gia

• Busker
« on: January 10, 2011, 01:53:59 PM »
Hi

I have recently penned several new songs that have picked up a bit of buzz and I've been offered to have them produced by a very talented producer based in AUS  :-\. I am searching for a producer in the north east of England as I would like to have a more hands on approach to producing the songs and feel that I would struggle to do this when the music is being made ten thousand miles away.

If anyone is interested or knows of anyone who might be please hit me up.

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 07:25:25 PM by Gia »

sonicphaze

• Busker
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 03:19:21 PM »
wether you are based 10,000 miles or 100 miles its the same difference. soundcloud is used often to work along side writers and producers. you wont often find that producers will consistently invite you face to face to collaborate on musical tracks. sometimes and in most cases the producer will require his own space and trust from the songwriter as indeed he is the guy who knows what he is doing technically, and you are the person who knows what your doing lyrically. we all have our strong points, if i have any feedback i could offer you it would be to find a producer that suits you and trust and believe his product, you could make it worse technically and have too much hands on in regards to production thus making it worse.

have you just wrote the tracks and not had them recorded?

what style are they?

i wouldn't mind taking a look as were looking for a song writter - details below

Hi we are a new production group looking for original song writers. There are 3 of us in the group consisting of 2 main producer's/engineer's and one female vocalist. We are all currently living in Warrington Cheshire.

Dale Howarth - Producer/Engineer 29 years of age

Mike Coleman - Producer/Engineer 26 years of age

Rebekah Cooke - Vocalist Artist 23 years of age

We require songs for use within our electronic dance productions, our main bpm range is from 128bpm to 150bpm as thats our strongest area.

All songs will be for demo and possible release.

Rebekah has quite a powerful voice and sounds very clubby, she has some of the same aspects as say Cascada who are currently signed to AATW record company.

We will always provide samples and demos of everything we do and hope to work very closely with the songwriter on a regular basis should the structure and lyrics match our required sound.