« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2013, 03:18:24 PM »
the toilet arrangements were genius

I am also very concerned with where this conversation is going... :o

Down the drain I think  :D :D
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 03:25:21 PM by habiTat »

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2013, 05:36:46 PM »
I wonder did Jagger look as thin on TV as he did on stage?
 ???
Neil
songwriter of no repute..

Dogmax

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2013, 06:35:47 PM »
Watching Dizzee Rascal on BBC 3 from the comfort of my living room because the toilet ratio of my house is 1:1 NOT the 60:1 Glastonbury ratio. I mean WHY would you want to share a toilet with 60 people!? He's a great rapper though

Umm Jess, i think its still one person at a time and given that the average pee time is around 2 mins that gives you access once every two hours. Now we have to factor in the ahhhh, sit down jobs, say 5 mins ,but only once a day so thats going to push it out to whoooa wait on, thats 5 hours for 60 people.

Ok, now we are lucky if we can go once evry 2.30 and we still need to factor inpeople being sick, toilets out of commission,and people using toilets for non sanctioned personal episodes andi think we are up to around 4hours. Given that you will miss at least two opportunities per day due tosleep,requirements you are now at once every 6 hours. Now factor in oldpeople like me who dont like lyrics and have weak bladders and your personal allocation is halved to twice per day.

Omg, im staying home.

Some people say that the best place to sleep is on the toilet, that way you don't have to get up in the middle of the night.

I wonder what kind of dreams you would have.

Jess

• Stadium Tour
  • Disney Princess in the making
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2013, 06:48:51 PM »
I wonder did Jagger look as thin on TV as he did on stage?
 ???
Neil
HE LOOKS LIKE A DINOSAUR! Seriously, he's so scary!! :'(
"When writing a song, if your afraid to suck, you'll never write a note" -Jeff Boyle

habiTat

• Stadium Tour
    • habiTat songs
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2013, 06:54:04 PM »
Watching Dizzee Rascal on BBC 3 from the comfort of my living room because the toilet ratio of my house is 1:1 NOT the 60:1 Glastonbury ratio. I mean WHY would you want to share a toilet with 60 people!? He's a great rapper though

Umm Jess, i think its still one person at a time and given that the average pee time is around 2 mins that gives you access once every two hours. Now we have to factor in the ahhhh, sit down jobs, say 5 mins ,but only once a day so thats going to push it out to whoooa wait on, thats 5 hours for 60 people.

Ok, now we are lucky if we can go once evry 2.30 and we still need to factor inpeople being sick, toilets out of commission,and people using toilets for non sanctioned personal episodes andi think we are up to around 4hours. Given that you will miss at least two opportunities per day due tosleep,requirements you are now at once every 6 hours. Now factor in oldpeople like me who dont like lyrics and have weak bladders and your personal allocation is halved to twice per day.

Omg, im staying home.

Some people say that the best place to sleep is on the toilet, that way you don't have to get up in the middle of the night.

Pipe dreams maybe... :D

..or sh*te-mares  :D

Oh dear, this is getting worse..

Just seen Kenny Rogers, wasn't expecting much, really really good though  :)

Dogmax

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2013, 07:24:04 PM »

Omg, im staying home.

Pipe dreams maybe... :D

..or sh*te-mares  :D

Oh dear, this is getting worse..

Just seen Kenny Rogers, wasn't expecting much, really really good though  :)

Haha for a second there i thought you where going to say dreams of Kenny Rogers

Jess

• Stadium Tour
  • Disney Princess in the making
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2013, 10:42:39 PM »
MUMFORD AND SONS ARE AMAZING!! What a way to end Glastonbury! It's been a pleasure sharing the experience (and toilet) with you all :) ;D :P
"When writing a song, if your afraid to suck, you'll never write a note" -Jeff Boyle

habiTat

• Stadium Tour
    • habiTat songs
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2013, 10:50:14 PM »
They are good, very energetic. I wonder how often he needs to replace his guitar? It really gets a hammering  :D :D

GTB

• Platinum Album
  • Valar Morghulis
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2013, 11:26:08 PM »
he treats it like a drummer would ;-)
GTB

Stephen Palmer

• Open Mic
  • Music for music's sake
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2013, 09:53:08 AM »
Are The Verve playing this year? If not, I'm outa here...  ;D

cant wait for ashcrosts new album seen as tho its looking likely the verve aint gona do after forth!

Me too. 'Alone With Everybody' even beats 'Urban Hymns' for me!

man of simple pleasures

• Platinum Album
  • power to the people
    • soundcloud
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2013, 06:53:07 PM »
Are The Verve playing this year? If not, I'm outa here...  ;D

cant wait for ashcrosts new album seen as tho its looking likely the verve aint gona do after forth!

Me too. 'Alone With Everybody' even beats 'Urban Hymns' for me!

hmm contraversial thinking haha but yeah its not far of for me i suppose but keys to the world certainly beat the last verve album forth but love is noise could be one of the best verve tunes i reckon!

roll on when he does eventually come back tho... its been a while

saying that did you listen to his united nations of sound album..  some cracking tunes on there and a few dodgy ones tho haha!
fly away and find my peace of mind...

https://soundcloud.com/man-of-simple-pleasures/tracks

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2013, 08:30:01 AM »
HabiTat,
Thanks for the hospitality, sorry I had to run and couldn't help clear up the mess....
 :) :)
Neil
songwriter of no repute..

Stephen Palmer

• Open Mic
  • Music for music's sake
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2013, 08:51:45 AM »

saying that did you listen to his united nations of sound album..  some cracking tunes on there and a few dodgy ones tho haha!

No, I gave that one a miss, didn't get well reviewed and distinct lack of tunes!