Recording guitarist available for your songs

• 6 Replies

jhumber

• Busker
« on: October 08, 2010, 04:44:45 PM »
Hey guys,

First post here, so hi! I'm hoping to be of use to any songwriters out there who are looking for a guitarist to play on their tracks.....

I'm a 29-year old experienced recording guitarist who's played on countless tracks across many genres - from rock and blues, to country, funk, acoustic, classical, etc. I pride myself on creating the right parts for the song - not taking the typical 'bedroom-guitarist route' and stamping as many notes as possible over your track! With professional studio recording equipment to hand, and complete dedication to customer satisfaction, I'll try my absolute best to deliver the results you're after. I'll take as much (or as little!) input from you as you like - from "can you play this part exactly as written" to "can you make it sound like <insert band here>" - so it doesn't matter if you know exactly what you want, or just know that something is isn't quite there yet.

The process of how it works can be read here: http://jordanhumber.co.uk/sessions.html (in a nutshell: you email me your track, I email you back the guitar parts!) - and examples of previous session work can be found here: http://jordanhumber.co.uk/media.html

Prices start from £40 a track. Mixing and production services are also available, and I also have access to a great drummer and bass player if you're looking to build up a complete track from the bottom up.

Cheers guys - if you have any questions please get in touch
Jordan

www.jordanhumber.co.uk
www.youtube.com/jordanhumber

Mark L

• Busker
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 10:03:29 PM »
If only I knew you 10 years ago...

Schavuitje

• Stadium Tour
    • Camera Shy
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 12:54:29 AM »
I will certainly be keeping you as an option in my mind :)
There are holes in the sky where the rain gets in  , but they're ever so small, that's why rain is thin.

jhumber

• Busker
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 10:51:09 AM »
Hey guys, rather than start a new thread I figured I'd bump this one up....please get in contact if you're looking for guitar recordings.
Thanks
Jordan

jhumber

• Busker
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 06:56:20 PM »
Bump

jhumber

• Busker
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 09:11:08 PM »
Bump

Jess

• Stadium Tour
  • Disney Princess in the making
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 09:31:59 PM »
I love how you don't delete your 'bump' posts! It's like "I'm bumping and I'm proud!" :)
"When writing a song, if your afraid to suck, you'll never write a note" -Jeff Boyle