konalavadome

Any Gil Scot Heron fans??

• 2 Replies

Binladeda

• Stadium Tour
« on: June 12, 2013, 10:06:24 AM »
 Hi,

Bit of a 'long shot' ;D ;D   I've posted an instrumental on the 'finished songs' section which I would like to get a Heron style voice over on........I tried, but didn't like it :-\......don't think I'm angry enough ;D ;D ;D.  So, if any of you clever people out there fancy giving it a go......let me know, and I'll send you the wav files.  There's nothing 'written in stone' here, anything can be changed to suit.  But as it stands, I think it's a decent piece of music, and a suitable vehicle for this sort of vocal......
Nowt as queer as folk...........my gran

terrysains

• Solo Gig
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 07:46:26 PM »
I have never heard of him so out of courtesy to you I had a listen on Youtube and now I agree with you, a long shot indeed!!
Wow, what a voice. I am not the man you seek, good luck in your searching. . Terry.

Binladeda

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 10:09:22 PM »
 Thanks terry.........yeah, he's something else isn't he.  The original rapper ;D ;D  But it's only the 'style' of his vocals I'm after.  I just love the way he puts his messages across...wish I had his way with words.  But, yes, it's a long shot ;D ;D......but you never know ;D
Nowt as queer as folk...........my gran