Online Session Drummer Available

• 4 Replies

sessiondrums2go

• Busker
    • sessiondrums2go
« on: June 06, 2013, 01:04:54 PM »
Hi,

Please allow me to introduce myself,  I'm John Baker and I’m an online session drummer based in London.

Got a great song but need that elusive, groovin' drum track? I'm your man.

With years of experience both live and in the studio, I know how to produce great drum tracks. My rates are competitive and I can guarantee a quick turnaround. I'm very song-orientated (as opposed to drum-lick orientated) so I'm very much into playing for the song to support the vocal and make the overall sound mesh together.

Check out my website and get in touch!

www.sessiondrums2go.com

By the way, I offer some free drum grooves to download from my website.

John

Bespoke online drum tracks for songwriters and composers

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 01:37:08 PM »
Hi there ..

Could you please elaborate on the online part .. what do you mean ??

I send you a song and you'll play along and send me back the drum tracks .. in wave 16 bit multi tracks .. and what if its not the thing I feel suit the song .. you'll send few patterns before .. its quite complected .. so I think it needs clarifying .. payment pre or post or down payment .. please clarifying this might make me think of something ..

Can you please listen to one of my music and tell me wither it needs something different ??

https://soundcloud.com/saeed-alsuri/left-me-alone

cheers ..
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 01:43:59 PM by Saeed AlSuri »

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 01:52:25 PM »
Hi again ..

I've been to your page .. it has most answers to my questions .. now I have one more .. its cheaper for me if you send me the Midi file since I have  EZ drummer kits .. will you do that ??

one more what about percussion tracks ??

I think that will be someone else .. ;D

Cheers ..

sessiondrums2go

• Busker
    • sessiondrums2go
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 02:42:37 PM »
Hi Saeed

Love your songs on SoundCloud!

As I explain on my website, I can produce up to 16 tracks of wav files (this depends on the number of drums/cymbals and micing options used), or, more simply, a mixed stereo output which you simply line up in your DAW. It all depends how much control you want over the final sound, or how much time you want to devote to getting the final drum sound.

I can provide you with a midi file of my playing. The only issue might be the key mapping of the drums might not match exactly the midi map in EZ Drummer as I don't use this program. It might involve a bit of editing on your part to match it all up, or it might match up perfectly first time.

I can produce percussion tracks if required.

You only pay me when you're happy with the final drum track.

Contact me via my Contact Page on www.sessiondrums2go.com if you want any more detailed information.

Thanks for your interest

John

Bespoke online drum tracks for songwriters and composers

seriousfun

• Stadium Tour
    • Allan Kilgour - Original Compositions
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 03:44:47 AM »
This is an area for people to seek mutual collaborations on projects it is not a marketplace for individuals to tout for business. I would respectfully suggest you contact 'Tone' the forum owner and arrange to advertise properly on the forum. I am sure he would be willing to come to some arrangement as the forum costs money to operate and any help would be appreciated. :)