Hello

• 7 Replies

Eltoniobonio

• Busker
« on: December 22, 2010, 02:50:58 PM »
Hi, my name is(n't) Eltoniobonio and i'm 47. i've been writing and recording songs since the Cretacious period. I'm not in a band or anything but i'm continually working away on new material. I must've written nearly 100 songs i guess but only consider a very small fraction suitable for broadcast. i work away at one song at a time so as not to confuse my creative juices. You can sample a couple of my tracks on Youtube under this name. Look forward to getting involved with the forum. Cheers.

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 05:14:39 PM »
Hey up (not) Eltoniobonio!

Welcome to the forum, and glad to make your acquaintance :) I hope you find the forum a nice place to share your thoughts and songs with other like-minded folk.

Tone :)
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

hofnerite

• Open Mic
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 11:20:39 PM »
Welcome Mate!

Eltoniobonio

• Busker
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 08:50:54 PM »
Thanks for the welcome. I have listened to some of the material some of you folks have posted and been quite humbled by the sheer quality of it.

Dutchbeat

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 10:34:20 PM »
Hello Eltobonio!

what kind of instruments do you use? And: perhaps you can put one of the songs you written on the review section?

Dutchbeat

Eltoniobonio

• Busker
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 02:33:55 PM »
Hello Eltobonio!

what kind of instruments do you use? And: perhaps you can put one of the songs you written on the review section?

Dutchbeat
Hi Dutchbeat. I write straightforward Rock/Pop, nothing earthshattering. I don't think it's possible to post links to 'Youtube'. But i've posted a couple on there under this name. The tracks on Youtube were recorded on Analogue but i've since started using digital,i.e. DP-01FX/CD. Basic accoustic, electric-Squire Fender Strat' and a very poor quality Yamaha keyboard that's about 15 yrs old, next on shopping list!

Dutchbeat

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 06:19:40 PM »
sounds good to me, Eltoniobonio!

but why not link straight to you tube?

Eltoniobonio

• Busker
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 08:30:30 PM »
sounds good to me, Eltoniobonio!

but why not link straight to you tube?

Hi Dutchbeat, on the review section i've done what you suggested. Thanks for your kind comments.