konalavadome

How do you do.

• 1 Replies

terrysains

• Solo Gig
« on: April 30, 2013, 08:39:02 PM »
Hello, Terry Sains here, I exist, (you can't call it living)  in Stratford,  East london, my darling wife, Tina (of 33 years) had a stroke three years ago, she lost the use of her whole left side, I have a daughter Anna Rose, who has brain damage and I spend my time now looking after them both.
I use to have a stall at the Royal National hotel in London selling Modern first edition books, which I still do now from home on Ebay, which help ends meet.
I have always loved music and now I have a lot more time on my hands in between hoovering up and polishing, I am learning the guitar and writing songs hoping to become very famous and stunningly rich.
I have about 10 songs written, which I cannot afford to get sung and professionally produced (about £300:00 a time) and I find this very frustrating.
I joined this forum in the hope of learning from others in making my songs more professional sounding instead of me strumming badly and singing badly.
I am 53 but I feel about 93.
I wish you well. Terry.

Dogmax

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 08:10:42 AM »
Well Terry.

First of all I'm really sorry to hear about your Wife and Daughter it must be a tough time for you all, but I'm sure they love listening to your songs.

Welcome to the Forum Terry there's a Guy I know who might be able to help you out recording wise I know you mention before about session singers but it could be worth emailing this guy just to hear what he has to say, ill send you a PM with his website address hopefully something good might come out of it, if not you might get some good ideas for ways to go forward in reducing the cost of recording for yourself.

Again Welcome to the forum Terry.

Best of luck to You and your Family.