Lyric Writing And How It Can Act As A Form Of Release.

• 0 Replies

Dlythe23

• Busker
« on: April 17, 2013, 06:32:57 PM »
Hey Guys,
 This is my first serious post within this forum. As I had previously mentioned in other posts I am currently doing my final year research project and it is based on how music can be used as a form of release from certain states of mind. Taking this for example....

This clip shows how Darden Smith used lyrics and music as a way to help soldiers defeat PTSD, my current research project challenges how this happens, and I am currently trying to gather opinions from the people behind the lyric writing, people who have been doing it for a while and have experience within the field. I am guessing people like you?
I am currently needing a few people to fill in a survey which I have put together to challenge my hypothesis. It will only take 5 minutes of your time and will help me greatly.
Once it has been finished and my final conclusions have been made I would be more than happy to place a link online for everyone to read. I'm hoping it would make a very interesting read for the people of these forumns! Here is the link for it........

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lp4wvQ0j_mhiGaacQFer8wRKMrxNvWDCSeAcfcxnSac/viewform

Many thanks, hope you guys can assist me and I will be more than happy to help you guys out with certain things.

Regards
Dan!

Thanks guys!